~♪~ I'm not an ajusshi ~♪~

Finally yoongi, hobi and taehyung has arrived there. Yoongi still sulking and complaining about his sleep. They entered the hall and got everyone's attention when.

"Hyungies we are not too late right, the engagement still not done right?" taehyung asked. "We're probably 30 minutes late so we didn’t miss anything i guess" hobi replied.

"THERE YOU ARE FINALLY"...they jumped on the loud voice heard just right behind them. Seokjin and namjoon, they saw them entering

"THE FUCK..seokjin!!! you scared the shit out of me " yoongi almost yelled holding his chest.

"Oh great serves you right, you deserved it for forgetting my engagement party" seokjin said and turn towards tae and hobi "wow Taetae you looks so gorgeous baby, i told you this outfit will suit you very well" he hugged the younger and hobi too.

"Hyung you also look so beautiful and joon hyungie too" taehyung complimented the couple. "Aww what a sweet baby you are~ thank you!" seokjin cooed pinching his cheek lightly  "ow let's go everyone is waiting for you three"

"Okay but my throat feels so dry, i need to drink something first" Taehyung said to them.

"I'm taking him to the food section, you guys go there and meet with them" namjoon said to other.

"No no hyungie i can go by myself, just show me the direction" Tae said.

"Are you sure?" namjoon asked, not agreeing with him fully. "Yep totally, don't worry i'll be fine and be right back" tae assured them and walked away towards the direction namjoon showed him.

He smiled when he found the food section. He went there, looking around to find water or any kind of drinks cause he was too thirsty, he forgot to drink water in this hassel.

He saw a tall man standing in front of the food counter. He can only see the man' back. "He must be an incharge of the food here" he thought and decide to ask for help.

                     ——>>♪<<——

After finishing his food jungkook went to the food counter again to get himself a drink. He stood there slightly pressed his elbow on top of the high table for support and sipping his banana milkshake quietly. he needed to fix his mood before going back.

[Jungkook's look(pc: bangtan TV)]

He crossed his path with some of his annoying relatives on the way here..

"OMO Jungkook You've Grown Up So Much, Are You Dating Someone, When Will You Get Married, You Should Marry Soon, We Will Find Someone For You...Bla Bla Bla Thousand Useless Questions."

This is why he don't like this type of event.

"Excuse me... Ajusshi.. "

Jungkook heard a deep voice from behind but... but "ajusshi?!!" the call is not for him he thought and kept seeping his drink without looking back...