~♪Messed Up♪~

Today was the 4th day that Taehyung's university classes have started.

Their university has organized an event to welcome the new comers that's why he was a bit late today. Earlier he informed yoongi and he told tae to call him when the event was over. He will pick him from there as usual.

Taehyung was about to call yoongi when minjae his classmate offered him a ride to home.

They had became good friends since the day one. After thinking a little he agreed cause he also didn’t want to bother yoongi, he was too busy with his new song last few days.

On their way home minjae suddenly stopped the car and took him in a cafe despite his protests, said he will love that place.

Minjae just wanted to treat him for their new friendship. Tae don't want to be more late so they decide to grab some drinks quickly so that they can drink them on their way return.

Taehyung immediately loved that place as soon as he entered. He saw many cute puppies and dogs there. Two puppies approached to him.

Tae quickly sat on the floor and started playing with them while minjae went to order their drinks. He loves dogs very much.

When he returned, they sat down at a table and waiting for their drinks..

and then....

"Taehyung, you are coming with me... now"

Taehyung heard and looked up to see who it is. It was that ajussi...nonono sorry it was jin hyung's cousin but what is he doing here and why is he looking so... angry?.

"You....?what are you d-... "

Before taehyung could finished his sentence, he got dragged away by him.

Minjae was about to go behind them but yugyeom stopped him. They just watched standing at the entrance of the cafe..still dumbfounded.

Jungkook opened his car door and shoved him in softly on the passenger seat, still angry.

Taehyung was so confused he don't understand what he did and why this man acting like this. but he also didn’t dare to ask anything cause he looks so scary.

Jungkook got in the car and started driving without giving a glance at tae.

A minute later he stopped the car in a side way and looked at taehyung who already looking at him. Taehyung tilt his head in confusion like a puppy.

He looks so adorable and jungkook can't stop staring at him, he just want to kiss kim breathless....

Jungkook closed his eyes for a moment to calm himself down. He opened them, and started to lean towards Taehyung.

Taehyung quickly backed away and pressed himself on his seat, his hearts started beating fast

Jungkook couldn’t help, he felt a sudden pull towards this gorgeous boy in front of his eyes, so he leaned closer and closer. He even smells something very alluring.

He took a big deep breathe, took the sweet addicted scent in. He paused in front of the frozen boy. Their faces are inched close just like the previous day.

"You should put your seat belt on,i don't want you to get hurt,understand?" he said in a low-deep husky voice, looking into tae's eyes.

Taehyung nodded his head slowly with wide eyes.

"Good Boy" jungkook said still looking at him while putting the seatbelt on tae.

Before he could do something unexpected he quickly leaned back. And his anger returned...