~♪ Empty Thoughts ♪~

"Tae are you ready" namjoon asked knocking at Taehyung's door.

Yes hyungie just a minute please,Tae replied from inside. Ok come quickly, i'll be in downstairs. Namjoom said and went to downstairs.

5 minutes later they both were sat in the new car namjoon bought 2days ago.  They are going to meet Seokjin at Lotte World Mall.

Jin annoyed the shit out of namjoon to bring Taehyung cause hey didn’t meet yet, he wanted to meet and bond with the younger. Yoongi and hobi will join them later if they can finish their works earlier.

These past 5 days Namjoon and Taehyung both were so busy.

As soon as namjoon returnd from the USA he had to sort out his business and works,he need to settle down here first cause he has huge responsibilities now.

He's getting married soon and he need to make sure that he's capable enough to take care of his boyfriend(soon to be husband) and his baby cousin brother Taetae.Probably these two will be his permanent family member, cause  he wants Tae to move with them to his new house and about yoongi?... Well, he has his own plans too.

And as for Taehyung, he had to complete his paper works with the University, had to choose subjects for the course and collect class schedules with the help of yoongi.

Namjoon pulled the car on the parking-lot after 15 minutes later.

They both got out from the car and headed to the mall's entrance. Jin was already there waiting.

Jin reached here almost 5 minutes ago. He couldn’t wait to meet his soon to be husband and brother in law. He wanted to brought jungkook with him but he is in Japan right now to attend the business conference for 4 days, he will come back tomorrow anyway.

"I'm going to call jin to inform him that we're here" namjoon said taking out his phone from his pocket. Taehyung nodded.

"JOONIEE~~" They both suddenly heared a high-pitched voice. Taehyung looked at the direction of the sound and saw a tall and very beautiful man waving his hands frantically, running towards them.

"Oh here he is" namjoon said with a wide smile and put a hand on Taehyung's shoulder.

And the next second Taehyung got embraced by a big warm bone crushing hug. He got surprised but starts to like this person nonthless cause he is a sucker for hugs and cuddles anyway.

"OmyGodOMYGOD!!..look at you so pretty, soft and cutest cuddly bear, you're so squishy uwu~" jin said in one breathe and was about to squish him more but namjoon stopped him seeing his brother's struggle to breathe with a light blush, he was shy.

"Jinnie, stop squishing him so much, did you plan to kill him at the first meeting or what? And besides how could you ignore your boyfriend, you don't even looked at me. Now give me a hug too"

"Oh shut up clingy koala, i gave you a hug just yesterday but today my all hugs are only for this beautiful baby right here" Jin hugged tae again and namjoon rolled his eyes but laughed lightly.

"Okay it’s time to meet officially,...Hello, i'm Jeon Seokjin your soon to be brother in law and want to be your friend, along with bestfriend later and nice to meet you" seokjin stretched his hands forward and Taehyung did the same and shake their hands. "Hello i'm Kim Taehyung your soon to be husband's younger cousin, nice to meet you too and i'd love to be your friend hyung" he smiled sweetly at seokjin.

"GOSH i wanna steal you from your brothers and keep you in my pocket safe forevee" Seokjin squalled so excitedly. Namjoon and Taehyung laughed.

"Jinnie you don't need to steal him, you're going to be a part of us anyway so he'll be your brother too" namjoon said shaking his head lightly at his boyfriend's sillyness.