♪~The opposite word of 'happiness' is 'sadness~♪

After getting there they met Namjoon and jin at the entrance. The others were in the mall.

Namjoon hugged taehyung when he saw him and said "Sorry taebear, jinnie didn’t let me call you earlier, he said it will be a surprise for you"

They were walking towards

"Its okay hyungie,it was a nice surprise i like it. The aunties and grandma were so sweet to me but look at my outfit. I must be look like an ugly nerd" taehyung whinnied a little at the end and pouted.

"NO...you look cute" a voice said quickly  from his side, left the others jungshook.

Taehyung looked up at his right and saw jungkook already looking at him.

Again that awkward silence and jungkook still didn’t realise that he said it loud infront of everyone.

"U-uh o-okay... thank you" tae said softly with a shy smile. He saw how jungkook staring at him, it makes him flustered and he couldn’t hold his gaze with jungkook. He looked down. Those unknown feelings he felt that day comes back.

"Tae,he's right you look cute, don't worry...let's go" namjoon grabbed tae's hand and started walking. He felt that awkward tension and decided to talk first.

Jungkook came back to his sense finally.

"Brother i never knew that you can praise someone, i wouldn’t believe it if I didn't hear it with my own ears"jin teased jungkook.

Jungkook groaned and started walking too. He was embarrassed by his own action. He can't believe himself.

Seokjin looked at the three lady who had been standing there in this whole time. The four of them smiled at each other knowingly. So seokjin also a part of it.

He was so happy when his grandma told her predictions to him too and asked for his help. After hearing that jin also realised that his grandma might be right cause he also noticed something, specially the changes in jungkook's behaviour was so obvious.

They laughed together and joined the others.

Seokjin took them to the floor where the others were. They still didn’t buy their wedding tuxedos.

They entered the clothing shop. Namjoon and jin selected some suite now they have to trial them infront their family. They need their advices too.

"Taehyungie it's a relief you're here, please help me to choose one. Jin wants us to have same colour suits and it's pink.

I can't wear that colour you know that, so help me please" namjoon whispered to taehyung while entering the shop and taehyung nodded. He have to rescue his brother from this.

They went to the suit section. Taehyung choose four suits, handed them to namjoon and send him for trial.

"You have good taste i see" taehyung turned to the voice and saw jungkook looking at him.

"n-no...it’s nothing actually.." tae gave him a little shy smile. He got so shy whenever someone praises him.

"I mean it" jungkook said in a serious tone while looking at boy whose cheeks are tinted with slight pink. "cute" he thought.

He couldn’t keep his eyes away from the boy who is now busy to choose some clothes again. Yes.. his eyes follows him from earlier. Heyy don't blame him cause in his eyes that boy is an angel whom he got mesmerized by the day one.

Jungkook felt a little tap in his shoulder. He looked and saw jin, a mischievous smirk on his face.

"Bro just blink cause you looks like a fish right now" jin said and started laughing seeing jungkook's face expression. He was about to reply jin but couldn’t...