Last chapter

The large doors open to show a gorgeous master suit. A huge circle bed that looks like it could fit 4 people was hanging from the ceiling.

It had massive cotton white pillows forming a half circle around the top. And drapes that hung around the side with a slight opening near the foot of the bed.

The floors looked to be made of even softer cotten, it left your foot print behind you.

The room was brightly lit by an unknown light source.
But i was stuck in awe...seriously i couldn't even step forward.....that could have been from the grip William was giving my waist though.

I cleared my throat and turned my head just the slightest so i could see the side of Williams face.

William: Can't I hold you?

I sighed and just kept standing there and waited. Williams chest was pressed against my back, his heart beat rang through me .

I let my body slightly slump into his as our heart started to match. My body flowed with warmth.

Authors note: Hey readers i do apologize but i will no longer be writing this story. Thank you for joining me on this short journey. If you want to try your shot at finishing this story go right ahead. I do apologize for the wait but life has become very crazy lately and i have other things that need my full focus.