sexual Desires

Blazes point of view

I woke up to a pair of golden brown eyes boring holes into my face only inches away. I blink rapidly to get the sleepiness out of my system as i hold back a yawn. 

My eyes reopen and hold the persons gaze, their eyes are hypnotizing and beautiful. I feel like I was being drawn in and wrapped around a warm chocolate bath. 

I was so captivated by those eyes i didn't realize that they were getting closer, as if they could get any closer. Those inches turned to centimeters in a mater of seconds. 

And before I could comprehend what was happening a pair of rough lips clashed into mine. It sent warm sparks through my stomach and fingertips as the person takes over the kiss. Showing that they were dominant to me and I should follow their lead.

I didn't complain this was an amazing kiss. Rough, dominant, and it was totally turning me on.

I couldn't control myself my lips moved on their own accord and kissed them back, just when the kiss was turning deep and intamant the person was ripped away from me so fast i would have fainted if i wasn't sitting down.

I gasp for breath as i am finally able to take in my surroundings. I see 2 people yelling at each other and then a third walks in the door way with a cup of coffee. 

My brain started waking up as I finally start remembering what happened the day before. And just like that Everything was clear, my heart started racing as I stare at The Cornerz. 

William: How could you just go an kiss him?! I thought we had an agreement! We were suppose to talk with him first and explain what was going on, not just go and mouth rape him!

Christopher: No that was your plan, I never agreed to anything like that. He isn't just your bride he is all of ours and just cause you were to slow to be the first to kiss him doesn't give you any right to come and yell at me. 

William: It gives me all the right! You know how this works, the first person he kisses he's going to sleep with first! Its just how things go! And you didn't talk to Jonathon or me about any of this! 

Christopher: I am the only level headed one here! Unlike you two I just want to get him pregnant and take care of our kids, I don't want to take fucking months to " grow emotions" like you dimwits! So of course I would be the first one to kiss him because I will be done with him before you get him to say he loves you!

William: That's not true! You are just being a stuck up asshole who doesn't like to communicate or share. But guess what this isn't just your bride it's all of ours so ether you can go and fucking suck a dick or actually start acting like he belongs to all of us and not just you.

Jonathon walks in with a towel wrapped around his waist and a cup of coffee in his hand.

Jonathon: Wait did Christopher kiss Blaze already? 

William: Who's Blaze?

Jonathon: Wow William you are really slow on the intake. The person who left his ID, debit card, and clothes when he ran away from us in the mall? The person sitting on the couch right there listening to you two throw a tantrum? The person who I made all the photo copies of his ID so we could find him? Blaze, that person.

William: Okay and you didn't think about telling me any of this before we had him sitting right in front of us? Wow are you trying to make me look stupid?

Jonathon: No you do that just fine on your own.

I should probably stop this fight but I still can't get into my head that William, Jonathon, and Christopher are right in front of me.