Untitled Part 11

Linda arrived with a pile of suitcases next to her and a poor driver who looked drained. 

Linda: My main Hoe!!!

She runs over to me with her arms out stretched and wraps me in a humongous hug.

Blaze: Why so many bags?

Linda: You said we were leaving earth right? So I packed all the books I love reading, along with printed off online books cause they are awesome! I packed my whole closet, shoes, dresses, accessories, purses. everything. And then I went to your house and did the same cause I know you would hate to not have any of your things but what you're wearing. Oh and by the way, I bought you a bulk load of your favorite lemon shampoo, conditioner, and body lotion. So that should last a long time. And that's what's in the last bag. 

Blaze: You are my best friend for a reason. Thank you. Did you make sure it was the right brand of shampoo, conditioner, and body lotion? 

Linda: Yes Blaze

She said rolling her eyes 

Linda: I brought the bottles from your bathroom to the stores and bought the whole shelf.

Blaze: Did you say stores?

Linda: Ya, 4 to be exact. I used all my savings and allowance. Do you know how much pestering  I had to give the driver? You're welcome by the way. 

Blaze: Thank you sooo much!

I give her a massive bear hug and I swear my eyes were welling up with tears. She was the best friend I could ever ask for. 

I hear a throat clear behind us breaking the moment. 

We come out of our hug and turn around to see William, Jonathon, and Christopher standing in the doorway. 

I look over at Linda to see her reaction and boy am I glad I did. Her mouth was hanging open and I am pretty sure there was a bit of drool hanging form the side. Her eyes popped out like those Barbie dolls that have squishy heads. And her arms were hanging limp by her sides. 

I snickered which snapped her right out of her daze and her attention turned to just glaring at me. If looks could kill I would be at the bottom of hell right now. 

William: The driver will bring your bags onto the ship. Please follow me.

I look at William, he was talking really formally and seemed so stiff. I wonder what's going on with him. 

We both follow him into the building, took a whole lot of unfamiliar turns and stopped in front of a pair of big iron doors.

William stops and turns around. His eyes ice cold as he says his next phrase most of it seems to be directed at Linda.

William: Behind these doors is the ship. I will show you to your rooms. Don't touch anything inside the ship unless you are in your room. Everything already inside your room you can do whatever with but outside your room I don't even want you to touch the walls. 

William whips around and pushes something on his phone and the iron doors start opening.

Linda leans in towards me and loudly whispers,

Linda: Mr. Stiff isn't so cute anymore

Blaze: He's not normally like this.

Linda: Sure.

The iron door finishes its slow journey open and William marches in. We follow behind him.

He walks up to a door down a hallway. He stops, turns around and gestors to the door.