Runaway

I am so glad that Linda is my friend. She helped me buy new clothes at a different store that I loved and we went home and got ready for the concert that was to take place tonight at 10:00 

I redid my hair a messy sleek way where a few strands fell out of place. I ironed the last minute suit that we threw together and while waiting for Linda to get out of the shower I decided to make some food for us to eat. 

Just a quick meal of bacon sandwiches with lettuce, mayonnaise and cheese.  I eat the 2 I made for me and then plated the other 2 for Linda which I carried upstairs. 

Laying out the things I would need to get ready, my contour, eyebrow gel, a bit of blush, and the shoes that go best with the outfit we chose together. 

By the time I finished Linda was out of the shower with a towel wrapped around her hair and body. She shooed me into the bathroom so she could lotion up and get dressed. 

Hopefully she saw the food I made her. But I didn't dare tell her about it cause if she doesn't see that means I get 2 more bacon sandwiches. And who wouldn't want 4 bacon sandwiches? 

I hop into the shower and wash my body again, I washed my hair this morning so I didn't want to over wash it. I was very excited to see the concert tonight. 

The situation that happened earlier today was still racing through my head. But I reassured myself that they won't be able to see me in the crowd of people while they were on stage. So everything is going to be A Okay.

I will go to the concert with my friend and we will leave with no incidents happening. I nodded to myself as I finish up my shower and dried myself off. 

Taking my lotion from the cupboard. The lemony sent filled my nose calming me down, I slathered it on me and waited a few to let it absorb enough so it wouldn't cause grease marks on my clothes. 

Wrapping the towel around my waist I open the door and peak out to see if Linda was still in my room, which to my relief she wasn't but then nether were the 2 bacon sandwiches. 

I step out of the bathroom and close my bedroom door so I could get dressed in peace. Dropping the towel I pull up a clean pair of underwear right when the door slams open.

I swear I jumped out of my skin. Linda storms in with her mouth half filled with a bacon  sandwich and her hand holding the rest of it. Her eyes where wide and she seemed to chew faster then a beaver did with wood. 

Blake: What the hell was that?! 

Linda: Tv.....( finishes swallowing)..... Cornerz

Blake: What about the Cornerz? 

Linda: They have your ID and debit card AND clothes!

Blake: I figured they did since it wasn't at the store, that's fine I was just going to cancel my debit card and get a new ID when stores opened tomorrow. And I can always go back and buy the clothes I got.

Linda: NOOOO!

Blake: What the heck Linda!

Linda: You can't, they are offering free back stage tickets and a chance to hang out with them for a whole day if you come forward and get your stuff! And since they have your ID they know exactly how you look.

Blake: Well that's a bit harsh my ID photo looks like shit I wouldn't say it looks exactly like me.

Linda: That's not the point stupid! YOU GET FREE BACKSTAGE TICKETS AND THE CHANCE TO HANG OUT WITH THEM FOR THE WHOLE DAY!

Blake: What if I don't want to? 

Linda: Don't want to my fucking ass! You are going to do it and you are going to love it!

Blake: But you remember what I told you happened today! It was a total nightmare! I embarrassed myself so bad I don't think I could face them ever again even if it was free backstage tickets and a whole day to hang out with them.

Linda: You are going to do fine! There's a reason they are asking for you and I highly doubt its just to return your things.

Blake: You're just little Ms. Optimistic today. 

Linda: Yep.

We both finish getting ready and I have to say but I look good now that I have finished everything. 

We get into the car even though it only takes us about 30 minutes to drive to the concerts location. We want to be there early so we get a good parking spot and can get through check in quickly. 

But of course we weren't obviously the only ones thinking that cause the moment we are out of our neighbor hood there is miles upon miles of traffic. We were going less then 5 miles per hour. This is going to be a long ride.

About an hour and a half later we look at the gps and it says we have 45 more minutes until we are there. Which on the bright side is less then an hour but on the down side is  another 45 minutes on to the 90 we have already driven.

I am so glad we left 3 hours early. We listen to some music from the Cornerz and of course we sing at the top of our lungs during the rest of the duration of the car drive. 

We make it to a parking garage not to far from the building the concert was being held and we parked and rushed out making sure we had everything. 

We run to the line to check in with our concert tickets and make it right before a huge group of people crush together like those popular kids during lunch rush in high school.

it was a bit of standing but we were fine with that cause we would be sitting down for part of the concert anyways. We were a few people away from the front when a huge commotion started up at the ticket register.

A guy screams at the person behind the screen that the ID, debit card, and clothes belong to him and he demands to have his things back and the free backstage ticket with the opportunity to spend 1 whole day with the Cornerz. 

The poor ticket register person who seems to be holding a copy of something in her hand  looks at the man and then back down at the paper. And in the sweetest voice I have ever heard in my life. tells the man she is sorry but he does not match the picture she was given. 

The man of course was outraged and demanded to have his things back and the free things included and since they were being so rude to him they can make that 1 day opportunity a 2 day opportunity. 

Of course she refused and after what seemed like ages security was called and the man was taken screaming and kicking claiming those were his things and they were stealing from him and he was going to sue them for all they were worth.  

I look at Linda and couldn't help but hold back a smirk as she watches the man throw a tantrum while being dragged away by security. 

The line goes on as usual and we make it to the front. Linda goes first and her ticket is confirmed and she is pointed in the direction of her seat.

And I go next, I hand the ticket to the lady behind the glass and she looks at it and confirms it and goes to point in the direction I should go when she stops and stares at me and then at the paper which ends up being a copy of my ID. Before I even gave her the chance of putting 2 and 2 together I rush in and head the way I saw Linda going.