High Emotions

My crying had drained all my energy from me. I didn't want to speak to anyone let alone look at anyone. So I stayed in the closet.

After grabbing a few more heavenly towels i made a mini bed and closed my eyes welcoming sleep.

I heard loud noises the next time my eyes open, Things sounded like they were being moved or thrown. An angry voice spoke up after.

Angry voice: What do you want?! Me to wave my hand and make him appear out of no where? How the hell am I supposed to know where he went?! You were the one that was showing him around!

Another voice answers

Voice 2: Yes he already missed dinner and now it's past breakfast. Where the hell is he? We already checked my room, and now you go and blame Jonathan? What about you? you were the last one with him.

voice 3: Just cause I was the last one with him doesn't mean I know every single move he makes!

William seemed very disappointed and angry. Serves him right maybe he'll know how I felt.

I had about 2 choices, I could come out and my perfect hiding place is ruined. Or I can stay here until they leave.

I chose to stay. Screw them. It's the third day with them and they already got me feeling way to many emotions.

I was Embarrassed when i met them, Scared when i ran from them, Horny when i was with them, Now i am mad and sad because of them.

I was done. If they want to control my life then i at least needed someplace they couldn't get to me. And this seemed like the best place so far.

After what felt like forever all three of them left. With fingers pointed at William i assumed that was where they were headed.

I wonder if there was a way to get to Linda.

I crawl out from my hiding place and walked out of the closet. The room was empty just as i suspected. I walked towards Jonathan's door and went out into the hall.

Which way was Linda's room again?

Left, right, right, left?

or was it right, left, left, right?

Well i was at Jonathons door, His was the second one William brought me to....right?...So if i could find Williams door i can track my steps back to Linda.

That shouldn't be to hard, I just needed to head towards the yelling..... Who the fuck am i kidding! Head towards the yelling?! Ya right.

I wish there was a different way to get to linda.

I walk back into Jonathons room and curl up on his bed.

It was huge, and warm, and wrapped around me like loving arms.
emotions came upon me once more over whelming. I forced my sadness down. I have been doing waaay to much crying.

A sigh escapes my mouth as my mind begins to wander. Away from the sad things and just to the random things.

like.... HOLY SHIT!!!!!!!

I didn't tell my parents what happened! Not that they really care but i'd rather them not be trying to make a search for me.

But thinking about it some more would they actually do that? I have a feeling it would be a waste of time for them to even think of it. They're probably happy i'm gone. I was always a burden to them as they never failed to mention. And a disappointment once they found out i was gay.

That was another sad thing i was trying not to think of. It would be great to talk with Linda right now.

I curl up against the wall and throw a blanket over my head.