Hang out time with my bestie

I woke up feeling soft strokes on my cheek. I smile contently. I snuggle closer to the warm mass on the bed next to me.

Once pressed against it my content smile turned into a frown. Christopher's body was buff and muscular with a strong presence and protective nature.

This wasn't Christopher. The body shape was still muscular but much more lean.

My eyes open and i sit up straight and look towards who had taken Christopher's place.

Laying next to me was William. The frown deepened and a slight glare forming making my eyebrows wrinkle. Gosh he's going to turn me into an 80 year old with all this emotionally hazardous stress.

The look on Williams face soften my attitude just a bit though. He looked like a lost puppy that had cautiously made its way towards me with its tail between its legs.

His eyes were big and sad. I couldn't stay mad at him with that look. He was so adorable.

I shake the thought from my head and try my best to sound serious.

Blaze: Did you apologize to the right person?

William: I...

Blaze: This better be a yes.

William: yes.

Blaze: good.

William shifted uncomfortably his eyes darting to me before looking down at his lap.

William: I wanted to apologize to you as well. I am sorry i was rude to someone you cared for, I was insecure that you would want to spend all your time with her and not me. Even though you were suppose to love me because I am one of your mates. I got jealous and I ruined something before it even started. I'm sorry.

William: I had already apologized to Linda before you had asked me to but i just thought you needed some time to calm down before i apologized to you as well. I truly am sorry and i will do my best so it doesn't happen again.

The smile returned to my face and without thinking i leaned over, wrapped my arms around Williams neck and kissed him on the cheek.

It was a swift peck but Williams face brightened so much and my heart warmed with sparks that it felt like so much more.

We had grown in such a short time....way to short of time actually.....that's not normal.

....but then again this whole entire situation isn't normal anyways.

My naive self had finally figured out what they didn't necessarily make that clear.

I was their bride someone they are able to share intament long lasting emotional bonds with....aaaaand also the only person they can reproduce with.

I lean back away from William and stand up. Turning to face him i clear my throat and proceed.

Blaze: I accept your apology William, I really appreciate it and i am sorry you felt that Linda would hinder your path to my heart. But i want to reassure you the path is clear and Linda already has a permanent room in the hotel that is my heart and there is one with your name on it. You just have to find it.

A slow smile started to spread onto Williams face. I hide a smirk as i turn and walk towards his door. Making it there i stop and quickly turn back around.

Blaze: I'm not going to make easy for you though.

I rush out of his room and head towards Linda's room. If i was right it was just 2 turns from Williams.