Fuck!!!

In a second I was laying face down on the bottom of the bathtub. My legs spread and and my hips propped up.

I felt Christopher's hard on pressed into my stomach precum rubbing everywhere it could reach.

A sharp pain comes out of no where and I gasp my toes curling. Did he just slap my butt? I confirmed he did when the same area started to tingle with life as blood rushes towards the sting.

Christopher: Fuck, you brought this on yourself. Don't blame me, I was holding back and you just had to go and tease me.

Before I knew it my hips had been pulled up and Christopher had spread my cheeks... the only ones you can really spread.

A warm textured tongue graced my anus. I finches and tried to pull away but Christopher's grasp on my hips with his arm was to much for me.

Christopher: I thought you said you were stronger then I thought?

Blaze: Shut up you're cheating.

Christopher: You cheated first.

He buried his head between my checks and proceeded to lick me clean. Not that he hadn't already cleaned me down there before. I did say everywhere.

It felt way to good though, my toes were curled and my hips arched aching for more.

He needs to stop licking there it's getting way to sensitive. His rough tongue was scraping me raw. Shivers enticed my insides and my breathing became raged.

He was right I did bring this on myself. Why the hell would I do such a thing? I should of just dried off and gotten dressed.

while I was thinking I didn't realize that Christopher had stopped licking me. I don't know if  I was grateful or disappointed.

Well if I was disappointed it didn't last long. What took the place his tongue use to be was a finger. My eyes widen and I start having a slight panic attack.

Blaze: Wait please no, I always read the first time hurts like crazy please don't do this to me.

Christopher pauses and I feel his finger make slow circles around my anus.

Christopher: That only happens when the person isn't prepared correctly. Don't worry the moment we found out we were gay we studied a lot. So I know how to prepare you.

with that He proceeded to continue. His words should have helped but they didn't and panic slowly started to rise in my chest. My eyes pricked with tears of frustration and my hands clenched into fists.

I force my body to slack as I remember reading that the more relaxed you are the less it hurts. Like a shot.... I hated getting shots.

And as I heaved a deep breath in I felt his finger slide inside.

My mind exploded... I don't know what happened but it wasn't what I thought would.  It was just his finger, I was enjoying it way to much.

My dick twitched as my muscles spasmed. Pleasure had taken over and my eyes wouldn't focus. 

I felt my hands clench and my breathes become ragged. If his finger could do this to me I have a feeling I wouldn't be able to fully process his cock.

But with the feeling fresh and new in my mind, I wanted more.

To feel more, to have more.

Blaze: ...More....

My voice was raspy and my throat raw but i had said something.