Expect the unexpected

Blaze: Girl you always read my mind!

Linda: I know. Be there in 5!

Without really realizing anything I ended up agreeing to go to the mall with her in 5 minutes. Since we are next door neighbors we tend to hang out a lot. I grabbed my wallet and started heading downstairs when I passed our hallway mirror. It covered most the wall and you could see your whole body on it.

And what I saw brought me to shock. My hair was a mess, I was still in my pajamas that where all crumpled around my slim frame and my face looks like it ran into death and somehow survived. 

I can NOT go out into public like this. I was to focused on getting those concert tickets that I totally forgot about a shower and everything else I need to actually do before going shopping. 

Racing to my bathroom I basically ripped off my pajamas and jumped into the freezing cold shower. I threw a splotch of shampoo conditioner onto my hand and scrubbed it through my hair. I rinse all of it out of my hair before jumping out of the shower and drying myself off. 

That my friend was a record time shower. For me anyways. Grabbing my face wash I went over to my sink and scrubbed the oil free substance all over my face. Letting it set there a bit I grab my lemon smelling lotion.  It is my life, It smells amazing, feels amazing, and I will not go out into public unless I have it on, Which has caused problems in the past, not for me but for Linda. 

Just FYI don't send her on immediate skin emergency errands, she might do well with makeup and clothes but the moment it comes to bath salts, lotion, and anything that you could find in bath and body works she has no clue.

Linda should be here in 1 minute, I quickly rinsed off the face wash then raced into my room and grabbed a pair of underwear and black jeans with a stylish rip on one thigh.  I grabbed a plain sky blue T-shirt from the hanger and threw that over my head then ran across the room and grabbed my phone and wallet and a gray T line sweatshirt.

The moment I stepped foot out of my room the door slammed open. Ya I would think how the heck does the door slam open. Well here is the answer, one simple name. Linda. 

apparently I was 5 minutes late. What I thought was record time taking a shower was not.  Linda stormed into the house, into my room, and came right back out with a comb in her hand. 

"Hello! Not only are you late but you also didn't comb your hair. You look like you have a mop on your head."  Linda said before walking by me.

Wow harsh much. I shook my head before following her into the car, my hands quickly swept through my ruffled hair and smoothed it back just a bit. Perfectly neat but messy, just my style, 

Linda got into the drivers seat and I took shot gun. Not waiting for my seat belt to be on Linda floored the gas sending me flying forward into the windshield. She was out of the drive way in record time. She then jerked to a stop, changed from reverse to drive and floored the gas again which in turn sent be flying back into my seat.

Blaze:" Where the fucking shit did you learn how to drive woman?!"

Linda:" Where the hell do you think? Same place you learned how to drive."

Blaze: " Then what the hell was that?!"

Linda: " Punishment."

Blaze: " For?"

Linda: " Being late."

I looked at Linda in disbelief, was she serious right now? She was ignoring me and continued to drive. This time more like a sane person. I hurried and buckled myself in before this hell dog decided to step on the gas as punishment for me again. 

We arrived at the mall which was surprisingly almost empty. Only a few cars where in the parking lot. I wasn't the only one looking confused, Linda looked shocked at what she was seeing. 

This was the second biggest mall in Chester Watford, so why is it so empty? 

Linda and I thought it was weird but we shrugged it off and decided that the line would be shorter and we would find things much more easily. 

She parked the car and we both hurried into the large building. First store to go to Belk, we split up and went our separate ways but not before setting up a time and place to meet up so we could go makeup shopping. As I went up stairs Linda stayed on the first floor and went to her favorite store Romre. 

Belk was the first store you saw once up the escalator, I hurried into it and started my shopping. I got a new pair of dark blue tight fitted jeans, A new 3D printed hoodie and 2 new T-shirts. 

I went to the check out line and I stood and waited for an employee. Which there was one behind the counter and I saw two around the store as I shopped, so of course I would wait. I wouldn't go shopping at a store that had no employees to check me out. Well unless it was a grab and go.

It took a bit but finally the employee behind the counter looked up at me and mumbled a " I'll help you here." Before looking back at her computer. 

I walked over and placed my items on the counter and proceeded to take out my debit card. The girl checked me out and handed me my stuff with the receipt.

I was heading to the door while getting out my phone to text Linda that I was finished shopping for my clothes for the concert and some other pieces of clothes I needed to replace.  

I was almost finished with the text when I ran into something hard. Falling backwards on my rum my phone clatters to the ground. The shock of it sent me into a short daze as I quickly regather my surroundings. 

I look up and I couldn't believe what I am seeing. All three of the Corners are standing there looking down at me.