Concert tickets

My name is Blaze and honestly you can say I am the fucking biggest celebrity nerd out there. Well for guys anyways. I'm not into girls.

They are all far to emotionally hard to figure out. Like one moment they are all unicorns and rainbows and the next its crippling depression. Honestly how can they  juggle that? Are all girls bipolar?

Because honestly all the girls I met are. One moment it's oh my gosh let me do your make up and then the next its you fucking made me mess up you piece of shit.

If you don't understand now those "girls" ( in quotations cause I'm not even sure if they fit in that category) are my child hood friends.

I know they are just fucking angels from heaven. ( LoL sarcasm)

Well let me get back to what happened on December 23 3045. It was not a fucking normal day. For 1 it was almost Christmas. And for 2 my favorite band in the whole universe had a huge concert happening on Christmas day and the tickets where on sale in 2 hours!

I seriously could not sit still I was pacing my wood floor to shreds. I would look at the clock ever few seconds cursing time to go faster. Like honestly its always like this when you can't wait for the future you are forced to sit in the present but when you like the present the future comes far to fast. Time goes by when you're having fun, right?

What is it with time. It really pisses me off. Especially when I am waiting to be the first one to get a concert ticket 50 fucking percent off!

Is that a good deal or what?! Especially for a Famous band like THE CORNERS. Their tickets can cost up to 3,000 dollars and that's for the fucking back row!

This was not only my first time going to one of their concerts but it was the first time they did a concert in Chester Watford. Or in other words my hometown.

I was not going to let this  opportunity  pass me by. I was going to get these tickets and I was going to go to that concert.

Beep Beep Beep Beep!

I snap out of my phase the moment I hear the alarm go off. Rushing to my computer I shake the mouse to wake it up before scrolling down clicking the link to the ticket and clicked the first ticket I see without looking at the seat number or anything. I didn't care if I ended up at the very back all I needed was a fucking ticket to see the performance live!

Quickly entering my information to get that ticket I lean back in slight shock that I managed to be one of the first people to get a ticket.

It took awhile but soon the shock wore off and was replaced by pure excitement .I started jumping up and down squealing my head off. Then I hear my phone ringing. Rushing towards it I pick it up and I see its my one of my only friends Linda. I  Pressed answer and immediately yelled " OH MY GOSH MY MAIN HO!

LINDA: You won't believe what I just did!

Blaze: No you won't believe what I did!

Linda/ Blaze: I BOUGHT A TICKET TO SEE THE CORNERS THIS WEEKEND!

Linda/Blaze: No way me to!

Linda:What seat number did you get?

Blaze: I don't know I was in to much of a hurry and didn't look at anything.

Linda: Oh my gosh boi you could have gotten a rip off ticket you fucking have to check that shit now!

Slightly panicking I go back to the ticket that is to be arriving at my house in the next 30 minutes.

It has the bands name smack dab in the middle. With little designs around it. In the far right corner in smaller letter is said The stall number which was A3 and then the section number which was side entrance blue section.  In the top left corner the ticket had a large number 34 on it.

It looks like a real ticket to me. It said when the door opened and what date the show will start. Plus this was a formal website so I couldn't have gotten a rip off ticket.

Blaze: It looks fine to me I don't see anything unusual.

Linda: okay good but seriously boi you need to be more careful in the future.

BlazeWhat are you wearing to the concert?

Linda:  hello! That's why I called you! Iiiittt's...

Blaze/Linda: Shopping time!