Caught

My footsteps rush forward as I see Linda ahead of me turn a corner. My pace picks up to try and catch up to her but I try not to look suspicious.

I hear a commotion behind me but I don't turn around. This night was suppose to be fun! not stressful and right now it is defiantly not fun. 

And to top it off Linda totally ditched me when she knew exactly what was happening. I whip around the corner right when I heard my name being called from behind me and I turn my walk to a run.

There were so many door down this hallway I didn't know which one Linda had gone through. She could have waited! I would be safe in the seat next to her right now if she had. 

Why did this have to happen now of all times? I chose a random door and barge into it quickly slamming it shut behind me. 

Slowly turning around praying that I was in the auditorium, my eyes squeezed shut. But instead of the loud sound of people talking I heard dead silence. That is NOT a good sign.

Fucking screw my life I probably walked into The Cornerz dressing room! My eyes flew open but I was just met with darkness.

Confused I blink a few times to get an adjustment to the light. And what I saw before me brought me to shock. I was in what looked to be the sound room back stage.

The best view in all the auditorium and there was a large screen tv plugged in and already focused on stage where The Cornerz would be preforming.  

I couldn't believe my luck, a smile come on my face as I sit in one of the comfiest seats I have ever sat on and I fully relax. With a sigh I sink into the cushion.

right before I was about to fully relax and wait for the show to start I heard footsteps and voices approaching the door.

I rush out of the chair I hide under the sound table and curl up as best as I could behind a small speaker. 

2 guys walk through the door talking to each other. The door shuts behind them leaving me trapped under the table while they sit down and continue talking. To distracted to notice my foot hanging out from beneath the table.

I of course notice and slowly move it back towards me. Forcing me to curl up into myself more then I would like. 

Guy number 1: So that kid Blaze was sighted at the entrance this morning by Sasha the ticket manager.

Guy number 2: Ya she said she looked down and when she looked up he was gone. 

Guy number 1: I know, all security is on the look out for him and they are even going through every isle in the auditorium. The show is postponed until he is found.

Guy number 2: Ya its a bit of a hassle but for the young masters we would do anything. 

Right then a staticky sound happened and from what seemed to be an ear piece there was a quiet voice. 

Guy number 2: Well that's our que to start the concert, people are getting antsy. 

I was still squished under the table waiting for them to leave so I could make my escape. Luck was defiantly not on my side today. The concert started like nothing was happening back stage and after the first song started the room I had snuck into filled up with more people.

All who seemed to be security guards looking for me. I had just dug my own grave. Shit. I stayed as still as I could, but I was missing the concert and I was stuck in a room full of people out to get me.

I am totally screwed. I was stuffed, uncomfortable and felt a fucking sneeze coming. Shit. Shit. SHIT. Today was not suppose to go this way!

The dust underneath the table was defiantly getting to me, my eyes watered as I fought a loosing battle.  

I couldn't stop the sneeze I tried my hardest and it didn't work. When it happened the whole entire room went silent. It was the scariest silence I have ever experienced. 

Guy number 1: Who's there!

Guy number 3: Only staff is allowed in this room please come out and leave.

I had no choice I crawled out from under the table and hung my head from disappointment/ embarrassment/ and so they wouldn't see my face.

Of course that didn't do any good.

Girl from ticket line: Hey you! You're the guy in the ID photo!

I make a run for the door! I seriously don't want to meet them again yes they are hot yes they are famous but I have embarrassed myself one to many times. I am fully content on watching from the side lines. 

I don't know why I thought running was going to actually work. Before I even made it halfway to the door I was caught by one of the buff security guards.

Security Guard number 1: Oh no you don't. You're staying with us for the rest of the concert. Do you know how many problems you caused today?

I was sat down on the couch in the back between security guards 2 on each side and the rest were standing around the door. 

I am indeed caught and trapped with no escape in sight.