Nerve Wracking Sleep

I was so fucking nervous and Linda probably had no idea where I was. While the concert played my eyes were glued onto William. My heart racing when I think about the time our hands touched at the mall. 

But then my brain reminds me on how I totally screwed that up.

As the concert came to an end and the auditorium slowly emptied out my brain started to freak out. Going over options for escape and when that seemed to totally fail cause of all the body guards standing around me, it wandered to things I should say. 

I thought of every apology and excuse in the book, but none of them seemed to fit this situation and saying I have AIDS is gross, wrong, and wouldn't do any favors for me in any department.

That's just going to embarrass me for no reason.

The next time I looked up the whole auditorium was empty and the lights on stage were pitch black. A security guard on my left cleared his throat to get my attention.

Security guard number 5: please follow me.

slowly gathering up every emotion that was sprawled out before me, I stand up and trudge behind the guard that had asked me to follow him. 

I could totally escape from behind and when he looks back I would be gone. With that thought in mind my spirits lifted a little as I saw a small beam of hope. 

That was instantly crushed by the remainder of the body guards filing behind me and walking after me. 

I let out the worlds longest sigh as my shoulders slump and I trudge behind the first security guard for what seemed like miles but of course was only a few hallways. 

I didn't realize he had stopped at a door until I ran into him. I apologized profusely and I swear I heard one of the guards say " I can't believe the young masters are stuck with him."  

That did nothing to calm my nerves cause that was just rude. And Stuck with me?! So that means I'm stuck with them. Why?  

I straighten myself up as I heard the door open in front of me but it wasn't The Cornerz. It looked to be a butler. He ushered me inside and led me down a few more hallways, this time only 2 or 3 body guards came after us. 

I was brought to a room and asked to sit down and wait patiently. And then told there were 2 body guards stationed outside my door. I totally took that as a threat even though it was said very nicely. 

I signed and slumped into the couch, I was so exhausted from everything that happened today. I have been up since 3:00 in the morning waiting to the half off tickets that came out right at 5:00. And then all that embarrassing stuff happened and now this.

I needed to calm down before meeting my fate. my eyes droop close and I let out a sigh as my body fully relaxes into the comfortable couch. 

Williams point of view:

Shit he looks adorable when he sleeps. His lips all pouty as his long eyelashes fluttering in sleep. When we met earlier today my brothers and I knew he was the one. He was so cute tripping over his words and then totally admitting he thinks we are hot. 

I didn't mind him falling on top of me. But the next time that happens I'm going to be the one on top. And naked if you get my drift. 

I walk over to where he is sleeping and lean over him. My lips just centimeters from his, my heart picking up pace as my hand reaches over to touch his face.

But sadly before any of that could happen my younger brother yanked me back and pushed me away from our bride to be.

Jonathon: Hey don't be eye raping him and what gives you the right to kiss him first? I was the one that felt him enter the mall. 

William: Ya and I was the first one to touch him. And by the way from that jealous look in your eye I can tell you his skin feels soft and warm. 

I said that with a massive smirk on my face. Jonathon huffed and stormed away just as Christopher came into the room. 

Christopher: Let me guess Jonathon is mad that you were the first one to touch our bride? 

William: Wow your psychic skills freak me out sometimes.

Christopher: Its not psychic skills its just that he always storms away from an argument if he's not winning it.

William: Okay I guess that's true. But other then that what do you think of our bride?

Christopher: He will make us amazing children for sure.

William: Is that all you think? Are the kids all you actually think about? Come on this is a living bride that few of our race find. He may not know it but he is. We searched the galaxy looking for him and now we have found him. And all you are thinking about is kids?

Christopher: Not this talk again! Come on William, he was abandoned on this trash planet by who knows who. The only reason Jonathon could smell him was cause his hormones where going whack. You can't be serious about trying to have a relationship with someone who doesn't even know what he is!

William: You can't hold what his parents did against him, they have their reasons. And anyways he is our bride only a few of us can find our bride. Just cause we are dying out doesn't mean that all you have to care about is reproducing more.

Christopher: You are right only a few of us do find our bride so that makes it more important that we check how fertile he is. 

With that said Christopher leaves and I am left alone with our bride. He's probably checking to make sure the room is ready for when our bride wakes up. I want to get to know him better before trying to get him pregnant with our children but Christopher doesn't see the point in that.

I sigh and go back to looking at our bride. I can't wait to hear his cute voice and see his beautiful eyes. I wonder what his name is.