Untitled Part 8

My mind went crazy with pleasure and desire. Jonathon's mouth felt amazing and was sending tingles down every inch of my skin. My breaths were ragged and my toes curled in.

My hands clench around his hair which was soft and tickled my palms. My mouth open as waves of pleasure crashed against each other. 

Blaze: Jona...thon! aha! Shit!

Before I could ask him to slow down, butterflies exploded in my stomach. My legs clench together and my head falls back. My whole body spasms and a sound I never even knew I could make escapes my mouth.  

Jonathon leans back his cheeks puffed out just a little bit, He stands up towering above my collapsed figure. Leaning over me, his lips meet mine again. 

I gladly accept and lean forward to deepen the kiss.  Only to have my mouth filled with a slimy liquid that tasted like bacon. Fucking nasty! Bacon shouldn't be slimy. HELL NO.

I pull away and let it fall out of my mouth and the next thing I process was a deep laugh above my head.

Jonathon was getting a kick out of my reaction which pissed me off. I push him away hard as I feel my cheeks fill up with blood. Not only was my shirt covered in cum but my face was fucking tomato red again.

And Jonathon rolling on the shower floor laughing his head off didn't help anything. 

After a few minutes of me totally hating him, he stands up and leans towards my lips again.

Fuck No! I jerk away from him and stand up and exit the shower door. Standing in the main bathroom now I glare daggers at Jonathon and point to the door leading outside the bathroom.

Jonathon: Aw come on baby don't be like that I was just having fun. 

If that's what he considers fun I don't want any part of it.

Blaze: I don't want any part of your idea of fun. You are just being mean now. What makes you think that I want to taste my own cum?! 

Right after I said that there was a loud bang on the door. 

William: Taste his own cum?! What the fuck are you two doing in there?!

Christopher: Open up this door NOW!

Jonathon: We aren't doing anything!

Christopher: Nothing my fucking ass! Open up this door before I force it open NOW!

Jonathon looks at me and quickly rips my cum filled shirt off and throws it behind the shopping bag.

There was another even louder bang on the door

Christopher: OPEN IT NOW!

Jonathon: I am calm yourself down! You're so impatient!

Jonathon pushes the bag into the corner with my shirt still behind it. He makes his way over to the door and unlocks it. I decide to slip into the shower and hide behind the curtain. These guys were crazy when they got mad and they seemed to always be mad at something.

I hear the door slam open and footsteps come in.

William: Where is he?

Jonathon: How should I know I was opening the door for you.

I shrink into the corner and hold my breath just as the shower curtain gets ripped off of its hinges. I freak out and lung to the other side of the shower only to be grabbed in midair and smashed against a firm chest.

Christopher: Found him. 

All three of them come and circle me, Jonathon looking stupidly surprised. His towel which had fallen off a long time ago was awkwardly hanging on his hips again.

Jonathon: There he...

William: Shut up. 

They were all staring at me, their eyes roaming my body. I fidget still being crushed against Christopher's chest. I feel myself being lowered to the ground and next thing I know, I was sitting in Christopher's lap. I could feel his large boner pressing against my back.

My breath hitched and I swear my face just got a blood tan from how red I was right now.  William lowers himself down to my level our eyes lock as I watch him slowly make his way over to me. 

I shifted as best as I could on Christopher's lap my legs cross together and I attempt to curl up on myself.

William's hand reaches my knees and I was shocked by his strength as he pry's my legs apart. I inhale sharply as he positions myself between my legs. 

He leans in closer until his chest was pressed against mine. His arms on ether side of me. 

I was trapped between two muscular chests. I take a deep breath trying to control my soon to be boner. Just cause I told them I was their biggest fan how did that lead to this?

Williams lips were close to my ear, he licks my ear making me shiver. 

William: You seem really turned on right now.

His voice raspy and deep cause the butterflies to rise and dance again.  My breath became shaky as I felt my boner rise. 

Blake: I.. 

I cleared my throat and tried again.

Blake: I have to take a shower

Looking down away from his piercing eyes.

William: So you're fine with Jonathon touching you but not me?

Blaze: I didn't say that....

Shit this situation is awkward. They are all fucking hot and I have always dreamed of this happening. But now that it is I don't know what to do. 

My head falls a bit in shame as I mumbled my words.

Blaze: Its just...I haven't had a shower for a day... and with all this blood rising to the surface I'm pretty sure sweat is as well and....

William: I don't care about that.

It was like all my shame disappeared when I heard that. 

Blaze: Well I do! I smell bad I feel bad and I am overwhelmed with everything that is happening right now. 

I never thought myself as a cry baby, but I felt tears brimming up. I hide my face again and attempt to wipe them away without them noticing.

I failed as William lifts my chin up and notices a tear ready to escape. His thumb rubs against my cheeks. 

William: Don't cry, I want you to be comfortable with us, You are our bride and you belong to us now and forever. And I want to start off on the right foot. 

He leans forward and his tongue licks away my tear from my eye. He then leans in and gives me a quick peck on the cheek.

He stands up and exits the bathroom. I was still sitting on Christopher's lap. Jonathon looks at us both and then leaves the bathroom.

Christopher helps me stand up with me and looks me in the eye.  He pulls me close to his waist and leans in. I quickly turn my head and his kiss lands on my cheek instead.

He looks kind of pissed when he pulls away but he doesn't say anything. Instead he turns around and closed the door behind him as he leaves the bathroom.