Life Sucks

I couldn't take my eyes off of them. They were angles with halos standing right in front of me.

I sat frozen for what felt like hours, before William, the lead singer of the corners, reached his hand out to me. 

I didn't know what to do my eyes where glued onto his hand. My hand slowly reaches up and stops a few inches away from his.  He's famous and I'm just me I don't want to dirty him. My thoughts raced across my head as my eyes bore holes into his hand.

before I realized what was happening Williams hand wraps around mine and he pulls me up. Not really comprehending that I need to actually fucking stand up. My legs become jello and instead of holding my self up like I was suppose to i basically fall all over him.

I can't believe it, i feel like a fucking moron they probably think I'm an idiot with my gaping mouth and my legs that don't even work properly. 

I felt my cheeks heating up just adding to the embarrassment of the whole situation. Not adding that I have been laying on top of William for the last fucking 2 minutes. Which felt like the best 2 minutes of my life by the way. 

Quickly scurrying up off of him I dust myself and try my best at putting my apology into words.

" I am soo sorry I wasn't watching were I was going and I didn't mean to run into you like that. Not that I mind cause you're totally hoo....."

I trailed off realizing that 1). I am rambling and 2). I almost just said to their face that I think they are hot. WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH ME?! 

if my blush wasn't life threatening before it sure as hell is now. I probably look like a tomato exploded on my face.  

I shifted my weight shuffling a few steps back. Why do I feel so fucking shy?! I'm never shy! yet with all their eyes raking over my body and taking me in I couldn't stop fidgeting.  

I am way to nervous for my own good and this silence was overwhelming. So I did what I think any normal person would do. I break the silence.

" I love your music, I didn't know you guys would be coming to Chester Watford mall. I would have dressed better if I had... not that you guys care I'm just another crazy fanboy.... I bet you meet a whole lot of those." 

You know what fucking screw breaking the silence I obviously suck at it and just turned an embarrassing moment into a mid life crisis.  I awkwardly point to the exit which is behind the three of them and somewhat stutter something about leaving and rushed out as fast as I could out of there. 

SHIT SHIT SHIT what the fuck is wrong with me! I basically run to where I am suppose to meet up with Linda. Not really in the mood to go shopping anymore and more desperate to leave this mall before I run into William, Christopher, and Jonathan again.  

I dial Linda's number as I make my way to our meeting spot. The phone rings and she doesn't pick up. I dial again. Again no answer. I am at the meeting spot and Linda is no where to be seen. So I decide to sit down and wait. 

After a few minutes of sitting there waiting and totally paranoid I tried calling Linda again. She picks up this time and I go off on a tangent at how embarrassed I am and how my life is ruined and I can never show my face around my favorite band ever again.  

Linda isn't much help she just laughs at the whole situation which makes me feel worse. I went from sitting down to pacing in a matter of seconds after hearing her laugh on the other side of the phone. 

I am basically laughing, crying and freaking out at the same time and if you don't know how that sounds like just imagine a frog choking on a fly while guzzling water.  

I wipe away my tears after Linda agrees to finish her shopping quickly and leave with me right after.  Taking a deep breath to calm my breathing I turn around to go sit back down. 

My only thoughts were can this day get any worse. I go and reach for my things only to realize I didn't have them. I froze in fear, excitement, and total stupidity. 

I had been in such a rush out of Belk that I didn't even grab my bag. Fear and Excitement were running through my veins. 

I needed to get my bag which had the things I bought with my Drivers license and debit card in it. But I didn't want to run into William, Christopher, and Jonathan again. Actually I would love to run into them again they are so hot who wouldn't. 

Maybe I could run into them like in the cringy romcoms where the girl ends up kissing the guy from the force of her fall. I wonder how it would be to kiss William. 

I have to say he is by far the hottest out of all 3 of them. Of course they are all hot but William is the extra beautiful red cherry on top of the luxurious cupcake. 

I had started walking back towards Belk taking the long way around to try and avoid any chance of running into The Cornerz. 

Once there I go back to where I had run into them only to find that my things were not there. Walking up to the counter where the employee helped check me out was I asked if they had anything turned into their lost and found. They said no.

Great. Life is just great. First I totally mess up my first ever meeting with the worlds hottest band and then I lose the clothes I bought and my ID and debit card. 

I trudge back to the meeting spot where Linda was waiting. She notices that I look really down. I tell her what else has happened since our phone call and she comforts me while she drove us back home.