What?

My heart skipped a beat and butterfly's erupted in my stomach. My lips formed a small smile as my mind cooed in adoration.

They were so adorable. Totally forgetting they ruined my game in the middle of a battle none the less.

My arms open and they crush me in the strong embrace.

Blaze: C..an't Fuck...ing Breeeeeath

They reluctantly let go and all start talking at once.
William: I can't...
Jonathon: I missed...
Christopher: You should kiss...

They stop and look at each other in a death glare battle.

Blaze: Yaaaaa let's take turns talking. I heard Jonathon first.

Jonathon got this massively smug look on his face and starts opening his mouth to speak.
My eyes narrow at him and right before he said anything I interrupted.

Blaze: I lied I heard William first.

Jonathons face falls and the cutest pouty face settles in and i swear i hope our kid... kids?...can make that face. ( shit why am i thinking this way?)

William: I can't believe you had sex with Christopher! And not only that basically right after you go and hole yourself in Linda's room and play on the dimension simulator?!

Blaze: Okaaaaay i didn't expect that. First why does it matter who i have sex with?From what i understand i'm going to have it with all of you sooner or later. And second the what now?

William: I get that but i wanted to be your first time. And i said the dimension simulator.

Blaze: Well you can think of it as me having sex with you for the first time. And I'm pretty sure you meant to say Virtual Reality set.

William: It's not the same as taking your virginity. That's what i wanted to do. And no I meant what i said, that is a dimension simulator.

Jonathon: Can you guys fucking shut up about the Virtual Play Station 16?

Blaze/William: The what now?

Christopher: You all sound stupid it's obviously called cyber intelligence network.

William: That makes no sense dude.

Jonathon:  I agree.

William: Says the dude calling it a virtual play station 16.

the smile that was still on my face grew even bigger. They were so freaken adorable!

It fell silent and i look at each of them and they are staring daggers back at me.

William: What are you smiling about?

Blaze: You guys are so adorable.

They stood there for a moment still and silent. My eyes took the time to travel to all three and they ended up landing and staying on William who's face had started turning all the shades of red.

My smile grew bigger and i hear a snicker come from Jonathon.

Jonathon: You should have seen his face after you confessed to us at the mall.

I look at Christopher who seemed to be holding back a laugh.

Christopher: Ya his face was redder then a beet.

Blaze:.... aren't beets purple?

Christopher: Exactly my point.

William: Stop making fun of me. Isn't it Jonathons turn to speak his mind?

Jonathon: Yes it is! Blaze i missed you so much never ever leave me for that long again. You are my one and only true love.

That made me blush, it wasn't exactly what i was expecting honestly. They seem to be saying a lot of unexpected things lately.

Blaze: uh....thanks?

Christopher: I just wanted you to kiss me.

William: You already had sex with him now you want to take all his romantic tenderness away from us to? You got his virginity isn't that enough for you?

Christopher: Well while you were sulking in your room about him yelling at you i decided to test out some of my moves. And they worked.

Jonathon: You should teach me a few of them.

Christopher: You wish.

Linda: GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY ROOM IM TRYING TO SLEEP!

less then 5 minutes later we were all booted out into the hall by a tired angry grizzly haired psychopath.

Everything was silent as we tried to comprehend what the hell just went down.

The silence didn't really last long though as we all burst out laughing. All but Christopher of course but i could see that slight smirk on his face.

Jonathon: How about we drop by my room and continue this discussion about those said moves.

Christopher: or we can just continue other things.

His voice had deepened and he looked straight into my eyes.

I gulped and a nervous smile takes over my face.

Blaze: Or you can show me to my very own room?

All three of them sigh.

William: You're not going to let that go are you?

Blaze: Nope.

William looks toward his brothers who quickly glance down. Wow thanks for all the help.

William: Fine, we will show you your quarters. Under 1 condition. We all have access to it just like you have access to ours.

Blaze: That's not to hard, sure.

William: Okay then follow me.

William starts walking and we go down the few hallways that lead to jonathon and Christopher's room.

We turn a corner i didn't even notice until now and there are 2 huge double doors that greet us.

William: We saved the best room for you....well we were hoping you'd stay with us but from our experience we saved this room just incase.

Authors note: Hi guys it's the author, i have terrible writers block and can't think of anything to continue the story, so if you guys have any ideas or options just share it in the comments, i would love to hear what you think should happen next. And please be open with any mistakes or constant repeat of words. Thank you!