Chapter 6- Blushy Brice. (Terrible title, I know)

*opens bedroom door with chocolate smeared on face* I'M ALIVE!!!!!!!!!! NOW, BACK TO CHOCOLATE AND WRITING! *closes bedroom and and you hear loud chewing noises and the sound of a keyboard typing*

Brice's POV (AT FIRST I PUT POOP )instead of POV. XD

(((Time skip to where Brice is at the art gallery and Seto is at the library.)))

        I coudn't believe it. Seto was a hybrid? I thought hybrids were a myth? They're only on video games and movies. (They're in real life, but they look like their skins, except Seto has cat ears and tail) He must be the only hybrid in the world. (BTW, in this story I'm gonna make Seto the only hybrid to ever exist, and the only one in the world) I was spacing off and starring at my sketch. I blinked and realized I was spacing off. "YOU HAVE A CRUSH ON SOMEBODY!" I jumped as I recognized that voice as my sister. "N-no." I stuttered, blushing. "Then who is that?" She said, pointing to my sketch. I looked down and noticed I was sketching Seto.

         "U-umm, j-just a f-friend." I stuttered, trying desperately to cover the sketch with other papers. "Hmm... That's the boy from the library isn't it?" She said, smirking. "Yes..." I squeaked out. She snatched the sketch and ran out of the library and towards the library. I ran out after her and yelled, "KARA! NO! PLEASE DON'T! DON'T YOU DARE!" She didn't listen. She casually walked into the library and walked over to where Seto sat.

        "Oh crap." I mumbled to myself. She walked up to Seto and said something and handed him the picture. I was blushing in 100 shades of red.

Seto's POV

        I was studying on the healing spell, when a girl walked up to me with a paper. "Hi, I'm Brice's sister and he drew this. I thought you might want to see it." She said, handing me the paper. I looked at it and I saw... Me. It was a sketch of me, but without my cat ears or tail. I looked up and looked past her. I saw Brice just standing there in shock. I smirked and walked over to him. When I got over to him, I saw a slight pink tint dancing on his cheeks. "Oh, should I nickname you Blushy Brice?" I asked with a smirk. "Uh.. um...I...." He stuttered and I giggled. (Not in a romantic way, Seto just giggles when something is funny, he doesn't laugh, okay?) 

        "Hey, would you like to come to the park with me? Sometimes I just go there to think after I read." I asked him. "Sure." He simply said. "Okay, follow me." I said and walked out the door of the library and Brice followed. 

(Time skip to the park, sponsored by Skylox.)

        The walk to the park was silent, but it was a comfortable silence. We finally arrived and it was sunset. "Hey, I never really did apologize to you about putting my hand on your thigh and acting VERY gay." He said. I giggled/laughed at his remark. "Apology accepted." I said. "Yay!" He cheered and ran over to the park water fountain and jumped in. He came up soaking wet and walked over to me. I was giggling like a maniac.

        He outstretched his arms with a giant smile on his face as he got three feet away from me. "Come give me a hug Seto!" He said cheerfully as he got closer to me with outstretched arms.

"NO-O-O-O!" I yelled between giggles and turned around and ran away. "I'm gonna get you!" He yelled and chased after me. "Cats don't like water!" (remember Seto is a cat/sorcerer hybrid and Brice knows) I yelled. The he caught up to me and gave me a giant hug from behind, but still got my chest wet from his arms. "NOOOOOOOO!" I yelled playfully. "I'm burning. I'm burning! You will rue the day, Brice Solace!" I yelled and pretended to melt. Brice was a laughing maniac. He let go of me and was still smiling like a weirdo. "Aw, now I'm all cold and wet." I groaned.

        "I still don't know why cats don't like water." he said. "Well cats natural body temperatures are usually at high chance of being higher than the average human being, making the body take over the mind and react to the cold liquid going through their natural skin or if it is a warm liquid, it eventually gets cold from the air reacting to the different atoms in the water." I explained. Brice gave me a 'WTF?' face.

         I sighed and said in an annoyed voice, "Cats are warm, water is cold! Water is also warm, but gets cold! You get it?" I asked. "Ohhhhhhh. Okay." He said stretching out the 'o'. "Humans these days, I tell ya." I said in a playful way. "Hey, you're part human." He said.  

        "Define part." I said. He just chuckled at me. "Well, it looks like it's getting dark, so I'm gonna go home now." I said and turned away. "Wait, can you spend the night at my house? My parents wouldn't mind." He said, grabbing my wrist. "Okay." I said absentmindedly.