Chapter 5- Secrets

Seto's POV

Time skip, after school.

         I was walking through the school parking lot, without my backpack because we leave them at school on Friday's, but Brice stopped me. "Hey, Seto!" He yelled. I turned around and he ran into me. I fell on my butt and it knocked the air out of me. Since I was off balance, when I fell on my butt, my head hit the ground too. "Oh my gosh! Are you okay?!" Brice asked. I just groaned in pain and put my hand on my forehead and closed my eyes. 

        I felt Brice pick me up bridal style and carry me somewhere. "Don't worry Seto, I'll take you to the nurse." Brice promised. I opened my eyes and looked up at Brice. He looked serious and sorry but also... worried. He was worried about me? But I'm just a useless faggot. He looked down at me and smiled.

Time skip, after the nurse

        Me and Brice were walking through the woods, on the way to the library and art gallery. "Um... Seto why do you have bumps at the top of your head?" Brice asked. I stopped in my tracks and he stopped too and walked in front of me. Should I tell him? Will he hate me? Will I lose my only friend? "U-um... Well you s-see..." I stuttered. He had a look of concern in his eyes. I sighed. I pulled down my hood, so he could see my ears, and took off my cape, so he could see my tail, and he gasped.

         He was silent for a while. He had a look of shock on his face, and his hand was covering his mouth. "Brice?" I asked. Silence. "Brice?" Not a sound. "Brice?!" I repeated with tears welling up in my eyes. "Brice, say something, dammit!" I yelled with tears running down my face. I turned around and was about to run, but Brice grabbed my wrist. He turned me around and looked at me with soft eyes.

         "Seto, I won't think any different of you, you don't need to hide this." He said, gently. "Thank you." I said. He smiled. Then he lifted his hand and started petting my ears. I started purring in pleasure. He giggled and said, "It's so adorable when you purr!" Then he squealed like a little girl who just got a new puppy. He then started to stroke my tail. "Let's get back to where we were going." He said. I nodded and headed off to the library, with my cape on and hood up, and he headed to the art gallery.