Chapter 18- Old Acquaintance.

Seto's POV

I was sitting under the tree in Brice's front yard. I can't believe I haven't made contact with Mason in a whole week.

"Seto! Long time no see!" I flinched at the sudden voice. I looked up and saw... Vincent?!

"Vincent?! It's been so long!" I said, "Where have you been?" He sat down next to me under the tree. Vincent was an old friend from third grade. Then one day, he just disappeared.

"My mom moved out west for her job. She quit last week and decided to move back here." He said.

We chat a bit more. Then he started acting different.

"So Seto... You've changed. You look so... different..." He whispered, while rubbing my thigh. I tensed up and froze. In these type of situations, my body just froze.

He leaned closer to my face. "You look so... sexy..." He whispered. He leaned closer and started kissing my neck. I wanted to thrash around, but my body couldn't. Brice.

"B-Brice!" I cried, but my voice gave out and cracked. He most likely didn't here me.

"Hush..." Vincent whispered. "N-No... this isn't right." I say and weakly tried to push him off. He stayed. I gave in and just let him continue.

"Hey! What are you doing with my boyfriend!" A loud, angry voice roared. Vincent looked up and smirked at Brice. "He seemed to be enjoying it." He sneered.

Brice was fuming. "Seto. Get in the house." He commended. I quickly scrambled to my feet and jogged to the house.

I pulled open the door and closed it. I quietly sat on the couch. I heard yelling and screaming from outside. Then silence.

Brice opened the door a few moments later. He looked at me then shut the door.

He sat down on the couch next to me. He sighed then ran his hand through his hair. We sat in silence for a few moments.

"Seto..." He spoke up.

"Yeah..." I replied quietly. "I'm not mad at you... I'm just..." He trailed off.

"Brice... I didn't want that. It wasn't what it looked like. I tried so hard to get him off, but he overpowered me. I gave up. And that was such a stupid mistake." I rambled on.

Brice cut me off by pressing his lips against mine. I kissed back and weaved my fingers through his hair. He put his hands on my hips and pulled me closer.

He pulled back and stared into my eyes. "I know. You looked so afraid. So scared. Don't be afraid. I will always love you... Nothing can change that. You can hate me and I will still love you. I know that over time we will make mistakes. And we won't mean them. Because not matter the mistake, I will always forgive you and love you." He whispered.

I smiles and tears of joy sprang to my eyes. "I love you too..." I whispered. He pressed his lips against mine for a few seconds then softly pulled back.

No matter what mistake he makes... I will always love him.