Chapter 26- We're Strong.

I can't believe how far I've gone with Brice. 

"Do you, Seto Sorcerer, take Brice Solace, as your lawfully wedded husband, to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, until death do you part?"

"I do." 

"Do you, Brice Solace, take Seto Sorcerer, as your lawfully wedded husband, to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, until death do you part?"

"Of course I do." 

"You may now kiss the groom!"

We've been through thick and thin.

Seto sighed and whispered, "My brother abuses me..." I wrapped my arms around him and gave him a side hug. He buried his head into my chest and sobbed. I slowly stroked his hair comfortably. 

"Shhhh... it's okay... let it out... shhh...." I cooed quietly. 

He looked up at me with those chocolate brown orbs that I love so much. I didn't think twice about it and closed the gap that separated our lips. Almost half a second later, he kissed back. His lips were salty from tears, but were soft and tasted like strawberry's. 

"I love you..."

"I love you too..."

We've learned trust.

"I'm a sorcerer..." I whispered. His eyes widened. "C... can you show me?" He asked. I let go of his hands and I made a ball with my hands, as if I had just caught something, and when I opened them, small purple flames appeared on my palms. 

"I love you... inside and out..." He whispered. 

"I love you too..." 

We've driven each other crazy.

"Brice! For the last time, clean up after yourself if you're gonna eat in the dining room!"

"Okay, this time I swear it wasn't me!"

"It's the yellow plate, the only plate you, and only you, use!"

"... Damn it." 

We've seen true love. 

"Brice!" Before he could get out of bed I rushed to him and engulfed him in a hug. I buried my nose into his fluffy hair, sighing in relief as I gently pet his ears. 

"I missed you so much..."

I teared up as I saw his beautiful blush and his shimmering eyes. 

I didn't want to let go.

We've survived.