Chapter 4- School?!

OMG, GUYS!!!! 47 READS??!! THAT'S AMAZING!! THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE SUPPORT!!!! ANYWAYS, BYE!!

Warning: Harsh Language!

Seto's POV

        "Hey, faggot! Tomorrow you're gonna have to start school, to get an 'education'!" Mason sneered. My ears flattened on my head and the end of my tail twitched around, nervously and fearful. School?! That would mean bully's come with the package. "And don't come and complain. Here, I got the supplies you'll need." He said, tossing me my bag. "Okay..." I said quietly and went to my room to go to bed.

Time Skip, to next morning

        The next morning, I woke up to my alarm clock blaring. I turned it off and stretched. I put on my purple cape and my grey skinny jeans and shirt. (I don't know what his shirt and pants look like, only his cape.) I did my morning routine and ran to the bus stop. My brother said he already registered me. I got on the bus and I heard snickers and mean comments. I had my hood on so no one new I was a hybrid. I sat on the back of the bus and waited.

         We stopped at a big yellow house. A boy that looked around the same age as me. He had a golden amulet with a purple gem in the middle, a grey shirt with an X on it, grey jeans with red knee pads on them, black converse, tan skin, brown hair that was in a rat-tail, and... sunglasses? He went ot the back of the bus and sat next to me. "Hey, I'm Adam, or Sky! Who are you?" He said in a cheery voice. "Seto..." I said gently.

         "Well, you look new, so when we get to school, you can sit next to me at lunch." He said. I smiled and I didn't notice we were already at school. "See ya later!" Adam yelled right in my face, then ran off the bus. "He sure is giddy..." I mumbled to myself.

Time skip to lunch, cause I be the boss of this club!

        I couldn't find Adam, so I decided to take my seat. I look around and I spot a table and see... BRICE?! He goes to this school? I walk over to the table and everyone looks at me, except for Brice and a boy with green headphones, who are talking. "Hey, I like the new look, Alex." A boy with a blue, spaceman suit, and a helmet he was holding, says. Who's Alex? I sit down next to Brice and he doesn't look at me, he just keeps talking to the head phoned boy.

         All of a sudden, Brice puts his hand on my upper thigh and starts rubbing it, still looking away. I try my best to keep a moan in. "BRICE SOLACE!!!!" I heard a female voice yell. Brice turns around to look at the girl. His eyes widen, then he looks at me, then back at the girl. "Alex, it's not what it looks like!!" He says. "That's it, Brice, we're through!" She yells, then stomps away. Brice puts his head in his hands. "I'm sorry, Seto." He says. "It's alright, you didn't know..." I said. "I thought you were Alex! I'm so sorry!" The boy in the space suit says. "Wait! I forgot to introduce you to these people!" Brice said.

"SSundee." He says, pointing to a man in sunglasses, a short beard, a black jacket and a blue undershirt.

"Ty or Deadlox." He says, pointing to the boy with head phones, hair swept to one side, a white v-neck, and grey jeans.

"Husky." He says, pointing to a boy with blue and yellow hair and a grey suit.

"Jason." He says, pointing to the space suit boy.

"Tyler." He says pointing to a boy with big glasses, a grey and red checkered shirt, and jeans.

"Hey Seto!" I heard Adam yell as he sat down. "And I'm guessing you know Adam." Brice said. (I'm sorry, I just wanted to explain them in case you didn't know who I was talking about)

        "I gotta feeling this is gonna be a long day..." I said. They all replied at the same time, "YUP!!!"