Chapter 7- Not Knowing

Warning- Inappropriate stuff. A lot.

Seto's POV

        "That movie was terrible!" I yelled when the movie ended. "Remind me to burn The Fault in Our Stars, later." Brice said. "Will do!" I announced. That movie sucked. (I'm not being a hater, I just didn't know what movie to put and The Fault in Our Stars was the first thing that came to my mind) "Well, it's three o'clock now. Do you want me to drive you home?" Brice asked. "Yes please." I replied. He chuckled and grabbed his keys. I walked to his car and sat in the passenger side.

Time skip of laziness to Seto's house.

        "This is it. Thank you for inviting me." I said to Brice. "Anytime. See you at school." He said. We exchanged goodbye's and I walked into my house. "Where the fucking hell were you!" Mason yelled as I shut the door. Oh crap, I forgot about Mason! My ears flattened on my head and my tail wrapped around my waist. "I-I was a-a-at a f-f-friends h-h-h-house." I said with my voice shaky. "WHICH FRIEND!" He demanded with fury in his eyes. "B-Brice." I stuttered out. "Brice? I've never heard of him." He said with venom leaking out of his voice. "H-He's a n-new friend." I said with fear.

        "You know your punishment." He said. (Warning, inappropriate stuff) I nodded and walked over to him. I got down on my knees and unbuckled his jeans. "Go faster!" He yelled and smacked me in the head. I whimpered and picked up the pace. I pulled down his boxers and put his member in my mouth. I never enjoyed this punishment. He gripped my hair and forced me to deep throat him, which made me gag. He made me do this for ten minutes. He suddenly gripped my hair harder and pinned me to the couch.

         I knew what he was doing. "Please, stop." I whimpered out. "I'll go rougher just because of that." He said. He yanked off my pants and boxers and roughly pushed his member inside of me. I screamed in pain as it felt like he was ripping my muscles apart. He grunted a few times when he first started thrusting. I started sobbing as the pain deepened. "S-STOP!" I yelled and he just trusted harder. He did this for three hours straight and I was sobbing and in pain. 

        He finally pulled out and my face was wet with tears. He bent down and whispered in my ear. "This will make you learn not to run off." He whispered and went into his room. I just stayed on the couch and sobbed. I put my boxers back on and curled into a ball on the couch and fell into a restless sleep.

You can come back people. Time skip to morning.

        I woke up to a pain in a lower back. I couldn't even walk straight, I could only limp. I grabbed my backpack and limped to the bus stop. With my luck, Brice was there. "What happened? Why are you limping?' He asked. Oh crap. "I... um...." I stuttered. "Tell me later." He said. I nodded and got on the bus. I sat down next to Brice and winced in pain as I sat down. "Are you okay?" Brice asked, with concern lacing his voice. I just nodded and tried to get less tense.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I wrote this three days ago and thought I uploaded it, but when I checked my story, Wattpad didn't publish this chapter. >:/