Chapter 15- Told.

Seto's POV

Time Skip To Next Day.

Brice introduced me to some other friends of his, Mitch and Jerome. All the guys, including Mitch and Jerome, were at Brice's house.

I started thinking, maybe I should tell the guys my secrets? I guess it's time, I mean they basically saved my life. Loud chatter filled the room and I cleared my throat.

"Excuse me?" I called out. The chatter died down and everyone had their eyes on me.

"I have a... confession to make..." I said clearly. Brice grabbed my hand for comfort. He knew what I was doing.

"Well... what is it?" Jerome asked nervously.

"Yeah Seto, you could tell us anything." Ian said.

I sighed and stood up, releasing my hand from Brice's. I grabbed the clip around my neck that held up my cloak. I unclipped it and took off the hood, making the cloak fall to my ankles. My cat tail swayed around nervously and my cat ears twitched a bit.

Everyone stared wide eyed at my cat features.

"Seto, you look... ADORABLE!" squealed Ty.

"Yeah, you look awesome!" Adam said.

"They totally suit you!" Jason said.

"That's why you where that hood!" Tyler said. Ian and Husky were smiling warmly at me.

"I may not have known you for long, but you seem like and awesome person!" Jerome said with a chuckle. "What do you think Mitch?" He asked.

"They're kinda.... freaky..." Mitch said. My smile instantly tuned into a frown and my heart dropped. "MITCH!" Jerome scolded. I felt tears prick my eyes. "Are you okay Seto?" Tyler asked.

"Ye-ah of course, I-I'm ju-st gonna go for a wa-lk..." I said with a shaky voice. Brice looked pissed.

I opened the front door and quietly closed it. As soon as it shut, I heard yelling and arguing from inside.

I started walking on the side walk and shivered. The sky was filled with grey clouds and the cold wind made my messy hair dance. I had a bad feeling about Mitch from the start. I should have known...