Chapter 6- A Time At Brice's

Seto's POV

Time Skip to Brice's house

        "Okay, so you can sleep on my bed and I'll sleep on the floor." Brice said, as we examined his room. "No, no, no! You may sleep on your bed. I'll sleep on the floor!" I said. "You're my guest, I must give you my bed." Brice defended. I threw the blankets, that Brice gave me, on the ground and sat on them and crossed my arms over my chest. Right now I was in a dark purple pajama pants and a matching purple button up pajama shirt, and Brice was in yellow pajama pants with a black tank top. "Well my blankets and I are already on the ground, so you can't get me to move." I said and put my head up in confidence. Brice smirked and picked me up bridal style and I squeaked. "Brice!" I yelped and wrapped my arms around his neck. "We can call these little moments, 'Seto and Brice's Gay Moments'." Brice exclaimed.

         I giggled and a thought came into my mind."Would it make them even more gay if I did this?" I asked and snuggled my head into his chest. "Yes!" Brice said, and threw me on his bed. "That was mean!" I whined. "Aww, boo hoo." Brice cried, pouting playfully. Well two can play at that game. I crossed my arms over my chest again and turned my head away from him. I put on a serious face and closed my eyes. "Aw, come on Seto, don't act like that." Brice said and chuckled.

        I didn't reply to him, still trying to pretend to be mad at him. "Well, I guess I'll have to eat that chocolate bar all by myself." He tested and walked out. Dang it! I should've never told him my weakness! "Chocolate?!" I exclaimed and my eyes shot open as I looked at him walk out of the room. "No!" I yelled and jumped on his back as if he was giving my a piggy back ride.

        "Ha! I knew I could make you budge." He teased. "Where's my chocolate!" I snapped, more like a demand than a question. "Come, my child!" He said and ran down his hallways with me on his back. He suddenly stopped and set me on his couch. "Here." He said, and tossed my a chocolate bar. I ripped it open and stuffed it in my mouth. As soon as I was done, I immediately got tired. Thart's what chocolate does to me. It makes me sleepy. (I don't really think it does, but chocolate makes me sleepy when I eat it.) I laid down and tucked my knees into my chest and curled into a ball and wrapped my tail around my waist.

        "What's wrong?" Brice asked. "Chocolate makes me sleepy." I groaned out. Brice smiled at me and picked me up bridal style again. "Let's go. You're sleeping in my bed." He said. "Fine." I groaned out. "I win." He said, smirking. I just snuggled my head into his chest more and closed my eyes. "Seto and Brice's Gay Moments." He whispered in my ear and I giggled. He got into his room and set me on the bed and I snuggled half my face into the pillow so I can only see with one eye and I laid on my side so that I can face him. I was half asleep and Brice could tell. He started to caress/rub my back gently and that made me sleepier.

        "I hope you sleep well Seto." He whispered and stopped caressing my back. Instead, he rested his hands on my head, and started caressing my forehead with his thumb.His hands were warm against my cold skin. I started shivering because I felt a sudden draft for some reason. I looked around with my one eye and saw an open window, but Brice didn't see that I was still awake."I guess I left the window open." He mumbled to himself.

        He got up and shut the window but the draft stayed. He walked back to the bed and sat on it. "Seto, you're shivering cold." He whispered to me, but still thinking I was asleep. He got into the covers and laid next to me. (You people should have seen that coming) He turned to his side to face me and he wrapped his arms around my waist. I moved over and snuggled my face into his chest. He sighed in contentment and so did I. He was like when your parents wash you teddy bear, then dried it in the drier. He was so warm and smelt like the Vanilla Extracts and Passion Flower shampoo I saw in his bathroom. 

        (That is my favorite type of shampoo. It smells so good! BTW, Seto and Brice use shampoo in this, since Brice has hair that defy's gravity and in this one, Seto's bangs his go right above his eyebrows.) But I just use regular strawberry shampoo that probably doesn't smell like anything. Dang it! I got distracted in my own thoughts. Well, I think it's about time to get to sleep.

(Time Skip to morning sponsored by SubThan, that's right, I ship them)

        I woke up alone in Brice's bed. I looked around and noticed the smell of pancakes and bacon in the air. I got out of bed and walked down the hallway, into the kitchen. Brice had his back turned to me and he was cooking pancakes and bacon. "So I'm guessing that Gay Moment turned into a Gay Night?" I asked with a smirk. "What do you mean?" He asked. "I was awake the whole time last night Brice." I said, with the smuggest face in the world. Brice's eyes widened and his face turned red with embarrassment. "Ha! Don't be so embarrassed Brice." I said between giggles.

        "Well, if you're going to embarrass me, then you get no pancakes and bacon." He said, smiling and turned back around. "I'm so sorry, I didn't mean it." I pleaded then walked up to him by his side and gave him puppy dog eyes. "Ugh, fine." He said and I smiled an open mouth smile and he stuffed a piece of bacon into my mouth. "MMMMMMMMM" I moaned because of the deliciousness. He just chuckled.

        "Come on, let's go watch a movie." He said, and took me to the living room.

-------------------------------

How did I do? I will probably upload another chapter tomorrow.