Chapter 10- Finally Telling Secrets.

Seto's POV

"Well, I'm bored of playing video games." I said as I threw down the controller. "What?! How can someone get bored of video games?!" He asked, shocked. "I'm not a gamer." I said with a giggle.

"What do you want to do now Brice?" I asked as we were sitting in Brice's room. He smirked and said, "I know." He stood up and pinned me to the wall.

I looked up at him with a confused face, but he just started kissing my neck.

My eyes widened in fear. I didn't want this. I wasn't ready. I tried to push him off, but he over powered me. He shoved his knee between my legs and lifted me up slightly. I flinched in pain at the pressure between my legs. "Brice.... Stop!" I said and roughly shoved him.

He growled and slapped me in the face. I started crying and my cheek stung. I slowly looked up just in time for Brice to punch me square in the face. I blacked out.

———————————————————————————————————————————

My eyes shot open and I took deep breaths. I couldn't help but start sobbing at the nightmare. I looked around and noticed I was in Brice's bed, and it was dark out. Brice's eyes fluttered open and tiredly looked up at me.

"Seto? What's wrong?" He said in a concerned groggy voice from sleep. He sat up and wrapped his arms around me. I rested my head on his chest and started sobbing more. "Y-You...*sharp inhale* Punch... Hit me... Nightmare!" I couldn't speak from all the sharp inhales, sobs, and hiccups.

"Shhh~ shhh~ It's alright.... Just a nightmare.... shhh~" He said, petting my hair and stroking my tail with his other hand. I buried my head into his chest and sighed.

If I'm gonna be with him.... We need to trust each other....

"Brice? Can I.... Tell you something?" I asked. He looked down at me and said, "Of course."

I moved over and sat across from him criss cross applesauce. He got i the same position and our knees were touching.

"Brice..." I started and grabbed his hands, "If we're gonna be together... we have to tell each other everything... no secrets..." I said and he nodded.

"I'm a...." I trailed off. "He looked into my eyes. "You're a what Seto?" He said gently.

"I'm a sorcerer..." I whispered. His eyes widened. "C...can you show me?" He asked. I let go of his hands and I made a ball with my hands, as if I had just caught something, and when I opened them, small purple flames appeared on my palms.

Our faces were purple from the glow. I closed my hands and made the flames disappear. I put my hands on my lap and looked down. "I'm sorry... I can leave if you want me to..." I whispered.

Brice shook his head and put a finger under my chin and I looked him in the eyes. "This just makes one more thing special about you..." He whispered and kissed my lips. He kept his lips there for a couple seconds then pulled back. "I love you... Inside and out..." He whispered.

"I love you too..."