Chapter 2- Get away from me!

Warning: Strong language!

Seto's POV

"Hey Faggot! Get over here!" My brother Mason yelled. I whimpered and slowly made my way over to him and my ears were flat on my head. When I got over to him he was smirking. He grabbed me by my shirt collar and lifted me off my feet. Then he punched me in my stomach and I groaned. I threw me across the room and I landed on the floor, on my side. He kicked my stomach multiple times before leaving me there in pain. "Asa lay don..." I muttered and my powers healed me a little bit. I looked at the clock. Crap! I was suppose to be at the library five minutes ago. It's not like I needed to be there, I just hate getting to places late. I ran out the door and took off to the library.

Brice's POV

I was getting worried now. That boy wasn't at the library now and I didn't see him on the sidewalk. He's always on time! Then I was him running down the street and into the library. I sighed in relief. Maybe I'll go talk to him today... No, it's to early for that. I'll have to think about it later. Right now, I have to work on my art.

Seto's POV. (Cause I can suckas)

I felt that cold stare again. I feel like it's piercing my soul. Then, all of a sudden it just... left... It never leaves until I get home! I feel really worried now. What if I'm being stalked. Great! Now it's making me paranoid! Well, back to studying.

Did I do good? Can someone, anyone, please comment and tell me how I'm doing? Anyways. Comment and vote. Goodbye!!