Chapter 19

Brice's POV

I woke up alone in my bed. What the...

"Seto?" I called. I groggily got up and rubbed my eyes. I looked around and saw that is was 8:00 am. I was wide awake now. Seto usually wakes up at 7. I stood up and walked downstairs.

"Seto?" I called again. I saw a bright yellow paper stuck to the fridge. Hmm, I've never seen that paper before. I walked over to it and read the words.

Hello Brice.

I know we've only met twice.

But you must be looking for your baby.

Seto may be okay,

Or he may decay.

It depends on what we do to him.

But don't worry we won't kill him,

But he may lose a limb,

But don't wait,

You don't want to be too late...

My eyes widened at the note. These people have Seto...

"God dammit!!" I yell and fall to my knees. "I can't lose you again..." I whisper. I stood up and ran into my room. I grabbed my phone and immediately called Ty.

T: Hello?

B: Seto got kidnapped....

T: WHAT?!!!

I flinched as Ty screamed into my ear.

B: I woke up and he wasn't there. I got a letter and it said they took Seto.

T: We'll be right over!

I didn't even get to say bye because Ty hung up. I tangled my hands through my hair. Seto's gone. Seto is gone. SETO IS GONE!!!! My breathing was fast and my vision was going in and out. I was having a panic attack.

"Brice?!" I heard someone yell from outside. Ty got here fast. I couldn't even go to the door. I was crouched down with my hands on the sides of my head. Tears were flowing down my face and my breathing was hitched and fast. There were black dots surrounding my vision. I was trembling and my heart was beating fast.

I heard someone gasp and run over to me. I didn't even care who it was. I looked up and saw Ty with a worried expression. I saw the all the guys in the background except for Mitch and Jerome.

"I-I can't believe Seto is gone." I said when my breathing became somewhat normal.

"It's not your fault Brice." I heard Jason say.

"But he was right next to me! And they took him away!" I yelled. They had sorrowful expressions on their faces.

"We will find him Brice." Adam said, placing a hand on my shoulder. I looked up and saw determined looks on their faces. I nodded and stood up.

"Thank you. I know we will find him."