CHAPTER 23

an;Enjoy the update!Do not forget to voteand comment 🥺🥺

an;
Enjoy the update!
Do not forget to vote
and comment 🥺🥺

Word count: 1620.
Not proofread.

When the duo entered the apartment, Jeongguk didn't glance Hoseok, not even for a mere second and went inside the spare bedroom Hoseok's apartment had. To say that Hoseok was confused and kind of saddened because he didn't know of a reason for Jeongguk to be acting so angrily, would be an understatement.

He pouts, as he mumbles whatever the thoughts he was having in his head as of now. What happened to him? He was just fine when I left this morning. Did something happen in my absence? Is he mad at me or someone else?

Hoseok groans out loudly as he put down the glass of water he held on the table. "I should just ask him when he gets normal.." deciding to skip the dinner as he already ate well, he goes to his own room to sleep.

Taking a shower, Hoseok gets changed into a comfortable pyjama set and he plopped himself down on the soft mattress, but not before cleaning it. Just as he was about to sleep comfortably, he heard as ping from his phone, clearly indicating of a text message.

Unlocking the phone, Hoseok opened the text. It was from his boss.

Mister Park.
I hope you had a wonderful day today.
And I hope I didn't give you a chance to complain.

Me.
Absolutely, and absolutely not!
Thank you for today, really. I haven't
had so much fun in a long time.

And the food sir made was.. 👨🏻‍🍳😘

Mister Park.
Haha.. you're so cute.

Hoseok blushes at that.

Mister Park.
Why are you still up?
Are you not planning to
sleep tonight?

Me.
I was about to, actually.
I heard my phone ping so
I unlocked it to check.

Mister Park.
Oh, did I disturb you then?

Me.
Oh, my. Not at all!
Please text me whenever
you want to.