CHAPTER 11

♥︎♥︎

After Hoseok tucked Jeongguk to bed, he sighed sadly when his eyes fell on Jeongguk's tear–stained cheeks. He should have really just told him right when things started going wrong, but that was all in the past now and he can't change it for shit. Now that Jeongguk was here, he was glad he spoke it out with him. He truly felt peaceful and his heart was no longer heavy because of the truth untold. [an; yes, I just wanted a reason to write the TTU title and I did.]

He then got up and left his apartment, wanting to take in some fresh air. He went to the park where he went on the day of his interview, because it was the only park he knew of. "I should really get familiar with all the streets and places around here. I can't be always dependent on someone else, or carry maps with me. Or, even worse, my phone could die at some point while I'm busy searching the required location in it." he spoke to himself, as he sat down on a bench in the park.

It was a habit he developed. He sometimes spoke to himself. [I need to have an expert's advice sometimes, after all, was what he said.] Especially at the times when he's alone. It would look as if he has a company with whom he could talk, when in reality it would just be him and him.

He closed his eyes, feeling blissful. The fresh and and the sun setting in the busy buildings got him at ease, for some reason. What reason, he doesn't know. He was softly breathing out the cold air when someone tapped on his shoulder. Surprised, he opened his eyes, only to be met with Jimin's.

Shocked, he tried to abruptly get up so that he could bow to him, only to be held down by Jimin's firm grip on his shoulders. The power he held surprised Hoseok. Jimin must probably work out to be having such strong, buff and muscular body, which was very unlike him. He was just bones and some muscles. Sigh, he will have to start working out, as well.

Hoseok soon snapped himself out of his own thoughts to say something but before he could say something, Jimin beat him to it, "Say, Hoseok. How come you're here?" He questions.

"Oh, um.." hoseok doesn't know if he was supposed to answer him formally or not. "Uh, y—you see.." he stuttered, trying to figure out a tone for his answer. He decided he wouldn't take risk and talk informally. "I'm here to take in the nature, boss." He says while bowing once as he stood up [taking the advantage of Jimin not holding him down anymore.]

Jimin laughed lightly as he sat down on the same bench, "No need to be so formal. We're not at my office." He says, "Please, have a seat. Think of me as a friend."

Hoseok hesitates before sitting back down. It was awkward. Or at least, that was what Hoseok thought, because neither of them were speaking anything. So, in order to change the awkward atmosphere, he tries to initiate a conversation with his boss— Jimin., he corrects himself in his mind.