CHAPTER 16

"Sir," Hoseok nervously bit his lip, "W— what is it?"

"You.." Jimin growls moving forward. He rests his hand on the luxurious table, "Don't bite your lips like that." He speaks, It's hard for me to hold back. Jimin wanted to say that out loud, as well but he knows it's better if he doesn't do that.

He doesn't want to scare Hoseok away.

Not yet, at least.

He earned a nervous nod from Hoseok along with a Yes, sir. "You are going to work overnight for the next three days. No slacking off. Do you understand?"

Hoseok was slightly at ease as he heard His punishment. His salary wasn't being cut, he should be thanking God for it. "O— Okay, Sir! I will work harder. Thank you for going easy on me." He was genuinely happy.

"And if I see you slacking off.." Jimin trails, "Might as well prepare yourself for another punishment."

The fuck is wrong with his boss? Hoseok wonders. Does he have a kink for punishments, or what? How many punishments does he have all planned for each and everything? Ugh, he sh

"I said, do you understand?" Jimin asks firmly.

Hoseok didn't realise Jimin spoke because he was deep in his thoughts, until Jimin spoke again in a voice so deep, and firm. "I do, sir. Thank you." He blows again and leaves to his desk.

Phew. He gives me chills, sometimes. Hoseok exclaims internally.

Time skip.

Jimin pretended as though he was immensely doing his work when in reality he was only seeing Hoseok through his computer screen. Sure, he could have directly looked at him through the glass in between his and Hoseok's desk not too far away [which would've been a better idea], but he didn't just wanted to look at his side profile.

He wanted to look at all of him. Which was the reason he installed all those cameras in Hoseok's rather smaller office area [which was also situated at the right side of Jimin's desk] at the first place. He could see Hoseok from each and every angle.

The hunger in his eyes only grew when he saw Hoseok distractedly loosening his tie a little and unbuttoning the first button of his shirt as he waved his hands in front of himself in attempts to fan himself a little. Hoseok then looked at the aircon and realised it stopped working all of a sudden, which was the reason he suddenly felt hot inside his office.

Looking at his actions, Jimin seemed to understand what happened, as well, and if you'd ask him, he'd say he would never repair the aircon if that's what it takes to get Hoseok at least a little naked.

Ugh, now he can't wait to have Hoseok underneath him, begging for his mercy and pleading to just.. pleasure him. But looked like he will have to do things sooner as he suddenly remembered about the mysterious guy with whom Hoseok spent his time last night, his mood completely changed now because of the remembrance.

Taehyung would probably know about him, right? He will just have to casually ask him without being much obvious.

Time passed by and it was evening already. Hoseok got up, stretching out his arms up in the air, completely tired of sitting in the same position for hours. He hasn't stood up from his office chair for like, eight hours and it's just tiring, okay?

Jimin saw how close it was. Hoseok's belly skin was so close to be exposed. Even if exposed, it would have been a little amount, but Jimin doesn't do partiality. He's going to love and stare every inch of Hoseok, and he's going to do it right.

author note:
Clowns lmao.

I'm sorry to disappoint
you all hehe, but I enjoyed
writing this chapter.

Next chapter is in progress
though. Maybe there's finally
gonna be some steamy
actions. Who knows.

😳😏

Updated on
Date 04102020
Time 02 02 pm

Not proofread.