CHAPTER 01

ᴀᴜᴛʜᴏʀ's pov

Hoseok was all set for his new future. He has been suffering a lot. But not anymore.

Hoseok misses everything. Everything and every moment when he used to spend his time with his family.

Going to small picnics on every weekends, teasing his dad and then hiding behind his mom for defence. Being loved by both of his parents. Going to shopping with his small yet very happy family. Matching tee shirts with his mom and dad. Everything.

But then, nobody's always happy. Right? The same goes to him. There came a moment in his life which he never expected, nor did he ever wished it to happen.

It was like a tragedy to him. He couldn't face the reality. It was so hard for him. He felt like all of his happiness was snatched away from him at once. He wished to turn back the time and save his mom.

Hoseok's mother died. She died in a car accident. He was so young when it happened., just 14 years old. He still wishes it never happened.

He was the only son to his parents. No siblings. Yet Hoseok thanked God that he didn't give him any siblings. You'll know why.

After his mother's death, Hoseok's father was always drunk. Drinking was not his type. Not at all. It's just it was so shocking for him to know that his most lovable wife is not there anymore.

Fate being a bitch it was, his father's side business which was a bakery also got in a fire accident. His father became more depressive after that.

Years passed. But his habit of drinking never changed. Hoseok's father started abusing him. Mistreating him.

He lost his job long back. So he started doing illegal business which Hoseok hated to death. He wanted to stop his dad from doing wrong things.

He even did. But that's when his father started beating him. He suffered a lot, up until now. But not anymore.

So here he is. In his new, yet small apartment. All thanks to his best friend's boyfriend, Taehyung. Yoongi is his best friend since their mid school.

When Yoongi got to know about Hoseok's condition and what's happening with him., he immediately made him realize that Hoseok was doing wrong by just letting his father abuse him.

Yoongi made Hoseok realize that he HAS to move from that hell in order to live peacefully. So he asked for his boyfriend if there are any job offers.

Taehyung was quick enough to find a job for him 'cause the company he worked in wanted employee, too.

And Hoseok was educated enough to take the job. He quickly packed his stuff and moved out of his once-called 'house.'

But that's when things got on a whole different level. So different that Hoseok never thought it would be.

[ a/n : A li'l back-story for the plot! ]