CHAPTER 08

a/n ;
not proofread.

▬▬

Hoseok stared at Jimin, wide eyed. And for a moment, he thought Jimin was joking but soon realized he was wrong seeing how Jimin was serious.

"I—I'm s—sorry?" He replied still looking into Jimin's eyes. "You've heard me, Hoseok. I'll be glad to listen to your past."

Hoseok was hesitant. One, because he didn't really want to remember what and all happened to him in the past., and two, no matter how sweet Jimin may be, he is still some stranger to him, because he has not known for him for too long. So sharing such personal stuff would only just be a waste of time, he thought.

"Umm.." he started off, "Ma—maybe later? I mean, don't get me wrong, but I'm here for an interview, sir. And I'm in need this job. I hope you'll go through my papers and hire me." He answered sounding confident but even though Hoseok sounded confident, he wasn't.

Jimin looked at how nervous Hoseok was, how nervously he but his lower lip and tried to stay calm. And by the looks of it, Jimin could tell that Hoseok was just hoping to be hired. And that's what exactly happened. "You're hired. Tomorrow will be your first day. Make sure you're here on time."

And to say that Hoseok was shocked would be an understatement. He was wondering why was he hired without giving a proper interview. Not that he was complaining, but he was still wondering.

Jimin just smirked internally knowing he'd be with Hoseok. And just the thoughts of it made him really wild and excited. "You may leave now. Or do you want to stay?"

Hoseok shook his head, "O—oh, um, yeah. I'm sorry. Thank you for hiring me, sir. See you tomorrow then, Mr. Park." And with that Hoseok left the room.

As soon as he left, Jimin shot up from his chair and went outside. He went near the glass window so that he could see Hoseok.

And so, he saw. He saw Hoseok talking to someone over the phone, smiling widely and his cheeks showed slight blush. He was jealous. He should be the only one who could make Hoseok blush, smile, laugh, cry and even hurt. No one else.

He balled his fist and hit the window in front of him, which, thankfully enough, did not shatter, 'You just wait, baby. You're so gonna be mine, soon.' Was what Jimin thought. And oh— did I mention that Hoseok was speaking to Jungkook?

Jungkook and Hoseok has been best of the best friends ever since they could remember, all thanks to the already established friendship their parents had. He met Yoongi later but he was with Jungkook ever since his diaper days.

They were always together. As they were growing, Jungkook started to grow feeling for Hoseok romantically. But he kept the fact up to himself, not knowing what and how Hoseok would react.

It was until their mid-high school that they were together. Jungkook then had to move abroad as his father was starting his business in other cou tries, wanting to expand his business and make his child's future bright, brighter than it already was. And, much to Jungkook's efforts of staying in Korea, he had to leave.

That's when he and Hoseok made a promise that they will never forget their friendship ever just because they will have to live apart, and so, they exchanged the 'friendship lockets' with eachother.

That locket was to remind them each day, everyday, that they're still best friends and are inseparable no matter the distance between them.

But, coming back to the present, Jungkook had no idea of what Hoseok had gone through [these past few days] after he left. Hoseok didn't dare to tell him either. Because, knowing Jungkook more than anyone, he knew if he ever explained Jungkook about his current condition and what he has been going through, he would leave his studies to hell and fly back to Korea just for Hoseok.

He won't have to hide it anymore though, as Jungkook was returning to Korea, soon.

a/n ;I just want to thank all ofyou for being so patient withme and my irregular updatesked

a/n ;
I just want to thank all of
you for being so patient with
me and my irregular update
sked.

I hope you're having a
good day / evening.
I purple you all.

💜💜