CHAPTER 07

a/n :
Not proofread.

Soon after a walk of ten minutes, Taehyung and Hoseok reached their destination. Getting afraid of being late, Hoseok checked the time. He took a sigh of relief when he knew there was still some time to spare. Fifteen minutes to be exact, so he could peacefully make his way into the so called "interviewing office" and get his interview done.

Hoeseok was perfectly fine. Well, except fot the fact tgat his heart was insanely beating faster than the normal rate and he was hella apprehensive. So, to ease Hoseok's tensed nerves, Taehyung started giving him a slight neck massage while they were on their way to the office, simultaneously he explained to him about the procedure of the interview and also filling him up with the required details.

Though Hoseok found it so hard to grasp on everything Taehyung was saying at the very moment because he was genuinely just worried thinking what would happen in the interview. Will he do any good? What if he didn't? Where will he go? He left everything behind and came to Seoul all the way from Gwangju. It would be a shame if-

"Hoseok, are you even listening to me!?" Taehyung screeched, successfully snapping Hoseok away from his thoughts, "Listen to me, will ya?" He said, his voice calmer and less dramatic than before, "Don't worry about the interview, Hoseok, I'm sure you'll do great. You just need to answer a few questions regarding the position you'll be given, nothing major." He tried to convince him, sounding as calm as possible.

"But-"

"No buts! He's young, so think if him as a friend and talk to him confidentially. He likes confident people, so if you're confident enough in front of him, he wouldn't have to think about hiring you. He wouldn't eat you out alive either, so stop stressing on it too much," he joked in efforts of making Hoseok relaxed, but much to their dismay, that was exactly what's gonna happen.

Not immediately, but surely.

Taehyung then lead Hoseok to the top most floor, where Jimin's office was situated and where Jimin was eagerly waiting for his 'soon-to-be' new employ to show up.

For Hoseok, time was not passing at all. And it was all same for Jimin, too. But the only difference was their reasons. Hoseok just wanted to be selected for this job - based up on whatever he would be capable of - and Jimin just wanted Hoseok.

Jimin has been waiting in his office since the clock hit eight fourth in the morning. It was the earliest he ever even went to work but that doesn't matter because he is going to meet his baby boy and sooner or later, he would be under his mercy. Jimin smirked evilly on the thoughts he was having regarding Hoseok. The thought of him doing anything he would want to- with him made him go wild. Soon after sometime, Jimin's waiting came to an end when he heard a knock on the door.

Up on hearing the knocks, Jimin stiffened, "Come in," he ordered. But it wasn't Hoseok as he was expecting, instead it was Taehyung. And as soon as he closed the door behind him, he smiled at Jimin, "Hoseok has arrived to give his interview. I suggest you don't go too hard on him, yeah?"

Jimin just raised an eyebrow and smirked "Sure, let him in," he responded. Taehyung nodded, "Okay, he'll be here in a minute," and said that, he left.

A moment or two later, Jimin heard two soft knocks coming from his office door. Being sure of who it would be this time, he grinned, looks like my prey is finally here, he sang inside of his head as he became desperate.

But this time though, instead of ordering a 'come in' like he did before, he went to the door by himself and welcomed him.

And as soon as the door opened and Hoseok came face to face with the "Jimin" guy he met yesterday, Hoseok was shocked. For two reasons to be exact, One - 'Cause he never expected Jimin to be his boss and Two - being the obvious owner of the company Jimin - the boss - himself came to receive him. And this, my dear readers, made him look up to Jimin already because, which boss would receive the interviewee personally?