CHAPTER 02

He opened the door of his apartment. He looked around. There was nothing special. Just one bedroom with attached bathroom (of course!), a kitchen, a living room and a small store room.

His new apartment was nothing special. It only had the basic things, just like he wanted. It was simple and sweet.

Having done by unpacking his stuff, Hoseok just laid down on his new bed. The smell of his new furniture was filling his nose. He felt relieved. He felt thankful to his friend and his boyfriend that he won't be living in the hell anymore.

Soon he'll be doing his new job. Being an employ. It was obviously new to him. He hadn't worked officially before. And the company he's gonna work is no joke at all, that's what he heard. It's very famous for marketing.

So being an employ for the company so huge would be a very stressful thing. He wanted to prepare himselves but didn't know how to.

He was told by Taehyung to get ready on Monday morning, with formal clothes on and meet him at the park near his apartment.

He was ok with that though. All he wanted to do now was explore this place. This new place that he's gonna live in.

So he went to the café near his place. He wanted to have coffee and release his stress. As soon as he opened the door of the café, it made a bell noise which gained the attention from the persons who work in the café.

"Can I get a Caramel Macchiato, please?" He ordered, more like asked the one at the counter. "Sure, sir. Please have a seat and we'll prepare your order." The worker replied with a smile.

As soon as Hoseok turned his head facing down, around from the counter, his forhead came in contact with someone's neck crook.

The stranger that he bumped into, was young, too, which he could say by seeing his features. He then realized that their faces were literally inches apart and snapped himself from the stranger.

"Uh.. -oh! I'm so sorry. I never knew you were right behind me. My mistake. I'm sorry." He quickly apologized. "No, it's okay, really. It was my fault though. I was the one who stood right behind you."

The man said staring right into Hoseok's eyes. Hoseok couldn't say anything except, "No problem." with an awkward smile.

He then left the counter and started searching for a comfortable seat. The café was full, obviously, as it's a weekend morning. He finally took a seat somewhere at the corner where he could be alone.

Little did he knew, that it was not just an accident.

━━