CHAPTER 14

✈︎

Jimin was furious.

Not only was Hoseok late to the office the very next day, but also saw a movie with this friend of his last night. God knows if they slept together, or maybe they usually do that. Watching movie and sleeping together.

He would have let Hoseok be, without asking him about him coming late to the office, if it weren't for his obsession to stay with the latter for as much as, and for as long as possible. He knows he would let Hoseok off for something this mere.

When Jimin left Hoseok's building area, he was already craving to be beside Hoseok. Hold him, kiss him, fuck him. Show him what love and obsession meant all together.

So, he ended up watching him from the previous clips that were recorded in his office. It wasn't much, he knows, but he will just have to be a little patient if he wants to be with Hoseok.

And he will be with Hoseok. Whether he likes it, or not.

So when Hoseok says him the reason for him being late was because he stayed up the night with a man, and to what, watch a movie? He scoffs.

"Come back here when I call you later. You will have to be punished for being late." He says, turning his gazes away from Hoseok, and shifted his eyes towards the huge screen in front of him.

When Hoseok left Jimin's desk and went towards his table somewhere in the same office, he can't help the thoughts that were running wild inside his mind. Was Jimin jealous? No ways! There is no way he'd be jealous because of him. What would he be jealous of, even? His pessimistic side tried to convince him. But his voice, and his stares were so intense.. I can't help but think that way.

Hoseok silently groans as he peeks at Jimin from the glass. Jimin was invested in the computer in front of him. He seemed serious. Well, then. All the best for what's coming, Hoseok. He says to himself.

It didn't take long until Jimin called Hoseok.

A little ding from his table would do the magic to bring Hoseok here, in front of Jimin in an instant. "Work on these documents. I want them back before lunch."

"What! L- lunch??" Hoseok asks, disbelieving. It was currently around eleven am, and the lunch hour starts at one thirty pm. How the fuck is he supposed to finish... three, four, five- six huge files in two hours!? "B— but, sir," Hoseok tries to say but was cut off by Jimin.

"I don't want to know your opinions. Quick. Finish it off before the said time." Jimin orders, not batting his eyes. So, unwillingly, Hoseok grabs the huge files, [which was so hard for him to, because the weren't fitting well in his hands,] and walks back towards his table slowly.

But before he could go, "Hoseok." Jimin calls, making Hoseok stand where he stood in am instant, "If I don't find them on my before on, or before one thirty.." he uses his Busan dialect wh8le speaking, "Prepare yourself for another punishment."

Hoseok shivers, "Y— yes," he manages to speak.

"What do you need to add to that?"

Hoseok was confused until he realized what he didn't speak. "Yes, s— sir." He then leaves.

Jimin hums and just watches him leave, and he drools as he eyes Hoseok's back. Although he was struggling, he still managed to look sexy. His back looked sexy even with the shirt on. He can't wait to rip the shirt off of his skin and mark him all his.

Oh, well. Oh, well.

Will he get there soon? Yes, very soon.

✈︎

author's note—
Hey, so, I decided I'd change
the kink from "oppa" to "sir"
bc I realized that shit ain't
that hot.

I'm just glad that I woke up
and stopped my cringe before
it could've started in the fic.
Be proud of me 😌

Updated on—
060920 ' 01 04 pm.