CHAPTER 12

✈︎

The ride for the said café was oddly long. Longer than Hoseok expected it would be. He yawned, making Jimin chuckle drily. "We're here," the boss of the two says as he proceeds to park the car in front of a rather grand café.

Hoseok, in his entire life, couldn't have imagined for a mere coffee stop to be as grand as he's seeing right now. He was amazed, and that was shown on his face. "Haven't seen like one before?" Jimin asks.

Hoseok clears his throat awkwardly and mutters a small, stuttering yes.

Jimin smirked and then they went in. Hoseok went through the little menu of various types of coffee drinks available at the said shop and he started sweating instantly. They were so expensive! He scanned for the cheapest one and hesitantly ordered one for himself, while he waited for Jimin to order his.

Jimin, when he saw what Hoseok ordered, chuckled as he spared Hoseok a look. Hoseok was embarrassed because he just proved himself a poor man. He knows he shouldn't be embarrassed about something like that, but the look Jimin just gave him made him feel that way.

The boss ended up ordering two exclusive coffees of the same type, one for himself and the other for Hoseok along with some good, expensive desserts.

Hoseok wanted to oppose, but he did not. Because that would only end him up in an awkward situation. [Like he isn't in one right now.]

They chatted until their coffees and desserts arrived, and until they were all soon finished. And when it came to paying the bill, Hoseok insisted he'd pay his amount but, of course, Jimin wouldn't let him do that. Hoseok ended up blurting he'd treat Jimin some other time as a payback.

Jimin was internally smirking before replying a simple okay to Hoseok. And after that, soon they left. Jimin dropped Hoseok home, even after Hoseok repeated so many times, "Its okay, I will just take a cab," or "I don't want to trouble you," and "You really don't have to do this."

Jimin's intention was not only to drop Hoseok home safe without any predator's filthy eyes on him, but also because he wanted to know where Hoseok lived. He swears he isn't going to stalk him once he gets to know. He just wants to increase his general knowledge about his employees.

"Where have you beeeeeeeeeen?" Jeongguk whined dramatically as he clinged onto Hoseok, "I got worried, you didn't even leave a note or text me before you left, or after."

Hoseok smiled, "I just went for a walk. It took me so long because I met my boss there. He offered me a treat, so.. yeah. Anyways, when were you up?"

"It's been around thirty minutes?"

"You slept for four hours." Hoseok says before calculating the time, and he was unamused, "You won't be able to sleep early today, then."

"I will, if I hug you while I sleep."

Yes, Jeongguk knows he just flirted with Hoseok. He does it every now and then, if he was to be honest. He likes to be subtle about his little crush on [read: love towards] the latter, and drop hints. But does Hoseok realize that? Haha, Jeongguk wishes.

"Right." Hoseok scoffs, and he then smiled, probably not taking the flirty sentence serious. And Jeongguk had to slap Hoseok mentally [but with kissies] because of how oblivious Hoseok can get sometimes [always].

"What do you want to eat tonight? I'll prepare some good dinner for you." Hoseok says.

"How about you?" Jeongguk mutters under his breathe.

"What was that, Gguk?" Hoseok asks in confusion. Jeongguk waves his hands, "Anything you want to. I like everything you make." Jeongguk replies smiling back at Hoseok, his cheeks were slightly red because he just imagined what he said.

Eating Hoseok out until he begs me to stop. Fuck, that would be so hot. Jeongguk's mind reads, But you didn't have to blurt that out louder, dumbass. He curses himself internally.

Hoseok gives him weird looks before going to the bathroom to freshen himself up.

✈︎

Updated on
060920 | 12 21 pm