CHAPTER 10

An update! But,not proofread!

An update! But,
not proofread!

"So, you're telling me

"So, you're telling me.. all of this happened and you decided not to say a thing to me?" Jeongguk spoke, his voice stern as he looked at Hoseok being mad. They were both currently seated on the couch at Hoseok's new place when Hoseok decided it's finally the time he lets Jeongguk know about what's been going on in his life. "What do you take me as!?" Jeongguk spoke further. He was hurt to know that Hoseok has been suffering all this time and he was so oblivious with the fact and he couldn't even help him.

Hoseok soothed his palms over Jeongguk's muscled arms, "Gguk, it's alright. I'm alright. Besides I have you by my side now, so I'm sure it'll all be good from now on!" He tried to calm the younger down. Hoseok knows that it's not Jeongguk's fault to be mad, it's his. So he doesn't fire back, instead, he finds it best to calm Jeongguk down first.

"No, it's not!" Jeongguk protested, "Me being here now doesn't change the fact that you were struggling, all alone!" A tear rolled down his cheeks as he continued speaking, "And I was busy attending the damned meetings when I was supposed to be studying and spending time with you here! How can I be calm over— over all of this?" He said, wanting to embrace Hoseok, wanting to vanish all the struggles that Hoseok went through without him., but he didn't. Because he knew he wouldn't be able to stay mad for so long if he did that.

"Baby,– no.. I was not alone. Yoongi hyung was there for me. All the time." Hoseok assured, or at least he tried to.

"But Yoongi hyung isn't me!" Jeongguk countered, by this time, he was sobbing. And without replying him back, Hoseok didn't waste a second to engulf Jeongguk's frame in a blissful hug, "I'm sorry, Gguk. I didn't want to be a bother to you—"

Jeongguk broke the hug and soon put his index finger on Hoseok's lips, "You won't ever be a bother to me." He said, preventing Hoseok from speaking further. Hoseok nodded weakly, feeling thankful that Jeongguk was finally here. He missed him a lot during the time he suffered. "Never." Jeongguk said.

"T—thank you, Ggukie." Hoseok whispered. Jeongguk hushed him instantly as he rubbed circles of comfort on Hoseok's back with his fingers, "Shush, don't be silly." And Hoseok was yet again, greatful. This was something he could ever do with Yoongi. Not that they don't hug usually, but there just- something, something about Jeongguk's calming words ( even now when he's mad, there's some sort of assurance in his voice, ) and his calming breathes that Hoseok always found so assuring and he genuinely felt safe in his arms.

"You've grown up a lot. You were shorter than me when you left and you came back being broader and taller than me! Not to forget, these muscles that you've grown." Hoseok spoke in aegyo, attempting to change the dull atmosphere surrounding them, "That's not fair!"

Jeongguk broke into a smile as he hugged Hoseok tighter, "All for you.." he whispered. Hoseok smiled, "Brat, don't forget the fact that I'm older than you!"

But that won't change the fact that I'm in love with you, Jeongguk thought and knew better not to speak those words out loud. Not now at least. He first needs to know if everything is completely fine and then, maybe plan to make Hoseok fall for his charms and then propose him.

♥︎

an,
sorry, the update was short!
I'm still working on the plot.

Updated on
080620, 12 39 pm.