CHAPTER 21

an

an.
😳😏😏
Hoping you'll enjoy
this update. And like
always, this is not
proofread.

Jimin gently puts his hand on Hoseok's lower back and guides him towards his luxurious car with a smile on his face. His gentleness, along with his hand on his own lower back gave Hoseok a racing heart but thankfully, he was able to keep his excitement in without uttering anything that was absurd.

Jeongguk watched the boss from the balcony. He was curious to know the type of person the so-called boss is, that made Hoseok blush at his brief mention. And Jeongguk would have to lie of he wants to say that the boss wasn't anywhere near handsome.

Black goggles, faded blue coloured button-up shirt paired with a black pant, the boss looked insanely hot. The entire look complimented his honey skin so well. But what shocked Jeongguk more was the fact that he looked too young to be a boss. Where is my Hobi hyung working, again? He questions himself, humming at the thought as he saw the car leaving and disappearing from his eyesight.

Jimin invited Hoseok to his personal area where he rides horses. Hoseok was in awe because this was the first time he'd be witnessing a horse stable, a personal one on that which is also very luxurious and to top that, he would also be able to see his boss riding one of it. Probably.

After taking a walk, Jimin wordlessly puts both of his hands to his chest level— away from his sternum and two of the butlers rushed towards him to put the leather gloves onto his palms. Hoseok awkwardly looks at the interaction when another one came to him to do the same. Jimin then orders his butlers to leave which was kind of uncalled for, if you'd ask Hoseok, but he doesn't question his boss for that. Jimin then goes towards a stable far away from the others and gestured Hoseok to follow him.

The horse was black in colour, unlike the ones he has seen so far, and Hoseok assumes that it's the only one with this colour. He sees Jimin caressing the horse's neck before untying him. He sits on top of it and stares at Hoseok without saying a word.

Hoseok hesitantly breaks the eye-contact because he couldn't seem to hold his gazes onto Jimin's piercing ones for so long.

"Hop up, come on." Jimin says in his Busan dialect and reached his hand forward for Hoseok to grab it. And unlike Hoseok was expecting, he was made seated in front of his boss, two of his legs on one side.

He feels shy to be at such close proximity with his boss so he shyly looks down with a smile he knows he's trying to hide. "Hold on tight." Jimin whispers right in his ears, making Hoseok shiver because of it.

Hoseok whimpers when Jimin put some force and pulled the bridle rather harshly and allowed the horse to gallop.

He was insanely nervous as this was his first time riding a horse, so he closed his eyes tight and unconsciously gripped onto Jimin's perfectly pressed shirt. "First time riding it?" Jimin questions. In that accent again.