CHAPTER 06

"Park Jimin."

It was Monday and Hoseok was all ready to give his first ever interview. Well, minus the fact that he indeed was a little nervous, everything was fine. Yes, Hoseok might be clicking his teeth out of nervousness, he might be feeling cold because of that, too but leaving that, everything was fine!

In order to give his best and do his nest, he needs to look his best, too. So here he was, in front of his drawers filled with clothes, contemplating what to wear. After many trails, he ended up wearing white button-up shirt along with black pants. A basic, formal clothing if you may ask him. He then exited the room but not before tugging the chain that certain someone gave him, inside the shirt so that it won't be visible outside.

"Perfect..!" He mumbled standing in front of his mirror situated in the living room, taking one last look at himself. He took all his papers that were required for the interview and left for the interview sharp at eight thirty-five am.

He didn't have his breakfast before leaving because he and Taehyung had planned on having their breakfast somewhere outside, which is apparently near the company he is going to interview at.

He reached park that they decided to mert in, in just ten minutes and waited for Taehyung. He didn't had to wait for longer though, 'cause Taehyung was there just after 5 minutes Hoseok reached.

"Did I take long?" Taehyung asked as he was walking towards Hoseok. Hoseok shook his head, "no, not really," he assured, "I came here just moments ago."

"Ah, okay then. Let's quickly grab our breakfast from nearby. You didn't have your breakfast, have you?" He questioned while they started walking.

"No, Taehyung. I'm starving to death." Hoseok replied dramatically. Both of them chuckled at his silly behaviour. They soon went to the small restaurant near by and started having their oh, so tasty breakfast which only contained of fried rice with scrambled egg.

It was all silent until Hoseok started speaking. "So, Taehyung, tell me about the company. I want to know at least some basic stuff about it. It's name, what kind of work would I have to do there, some facts about the head of the company so that I could get along with him just fine. I've got no idea 'bout anything at all and it makes me anxious." He scratched his neck with his free hand being slightly embarrassed, "I just know its really great and famous and that too, thanks to Yoongi hyung."

"Well, okay, hyung. Don't be embarrassed about that, I understand." he reassured, "to begin with, the comapny name is The Park and Co. And I must say they're pretty famous and powerful. They have huge effect in the market and the media. Many other companies work under the guidance of this company since it's foundation has been laid many, many years back by Mr and Mrs Park., the grand parents of the current heir. It is basically an industrial one, but also has wide variety of works."

Taehyung halted as he took a bite and started chewing and then continued with his mouth still stuffed, "The building which you'll soon work in, is the main headquarter of all the branches in, and around Seoul. And yes, your boss will be the one and only son of Mr and Mrs Park- the one that I mentioned earlier, Park Jim-"

Taehyung couldn't complete his sentence as he got chocked due to food. Hoseok quickly grabbed the water bottle and passed it to him. Taking the bottle im his hand, Taehyung started gulping down the water while Hoseok was gently patting his back in order to soothe him down.

"Take it easy, Taehyung. Don't rush things. And I guess this will be enough for now. I'm going to company now anyways, so I guess this information would help me." Hoseok said while giving him a concerned look, "You're okay there, right?"

"Yeah, don't worry about me, I am fine." he said, "And I guess you're right. Now, come let's go. You wouldn't want to be late to your interview now, would you?"

"Yeah, let's go!" Hoseok beamed even though he was as nervous as ever. This job was like a dream to him, if came true, he will be able to set his life clearer. So he just hoped for the best.

He didn't need to hope, though. Becaise he'd be selected either ways.

▬▬

Yes, I changed the
title of this story if you didn't
notice it already. "The boss"
looked so plain and man,
was it so lame? Yeah,
anyways

Finally an update!!!!
Next up is "FORCED"
01062019

▬▬