CHAPTER 19

updated on27th November

updated on
27th November

°°

NOTE: The starting few
paragraphs occured as
soon as Jimin left
the cafeteria.

Also, please vote and
leave comments!

As soon as Jimin reached his office, he was breathing heavily out of anger. He can't seem to wait anymore. Who was that guy anyways? He doesn't even know him nor his and Hoseok's relationship, yet here he was, being jealous of him like the possessive man he was.

He was still in his thoughts when Hoseok arrived. And he wasn't surprised when he saw Hoseok panting as well. Lips ajar, chest heaving up and down due to long, tiring breaths.. Jimin found Hoseok very alluring.

Not that it was a new feeling. But in that particular state, he sure did find him a hundred percent more alluring. After inviting him inside and speaking to him about his ‘punishment’ Jimin thinks it's finally the time he makes his second move.

Going on a date with him. So he speaks, smiling— like, he didn't just scare Hoseok away with his demeanor, "Free up your schedule this Sunday. Let's go on a date," which, by the way, nowhere nearly sounded like a request.

Shocked, Hoseok's eyes shot wide open, lips ajar. Did he hear that right, or were his ears playing games with his mind? There's absolutely no way his boss just asked him out on a date.

So directly, on that.

"You're taking so long to think." Jimin's mood shifts and his brows are now furrowed, "I don't like it." He says being honest.

"Sir," Hoseok utters, "A— are you sure you want to do that?" He asks being hesitant, although his heart was willing to hear a confident yes from his boss.

You can't blame him because for one, it was his boss who had asked him out on a date, and two, his boss is literally a beauty God. Tough to believe, isn't it?

"Positive." Jimin confirms, proving all of his doubts wrong, "I'll let you know when and where. Will that be alright?"

Hoseok nods. He can't believe he just agreed for a date just like that!

"You may leave now. To home." Jimin commands, although he wasn't willing to let him go yet for the night. He has things to do, especially after he saw how the corner of Hoseok's lips contained the white sauce, probably mayonnaise, which was barely noticeable [but Jimin noticed it, anyways. He was bound to notice it,] and Hoseok biting his lips due to nervousness as he breathed hard.

"Thank you, sir." Hoseok bows and leaves to his corner in the office to pack up.

Jimin has been keenly observing Hoseok's actions. He loves those delicate wrists and that tiny waist. Those frail fingers and his two round butts.

Everything of Jimin loved everything of Hoseok.

With no limits.

"You're back so soon?" Jeongguk questions, half sleepy as he was seated on the couch. The television was on, and it looked like Jeongguk was forcing himself to watch whatever was going on in it to stay awake.

"You didn't sleep?"

"Yeah, I was waiting for you." Jeongguk replies, immediately grabbing Hoseok's wrist and pulling him towards himself on the couch, making him sit beside him. He hugged him sideways, "You didn't answer me." He mutters.

"Y— yeah, umm. I don't know, my boss just told me to leave," he replies honestly.

"I see.."

Hoseok smiles and riffles Jeongguk's hair, "Go to bed. I'll be there after I wash up."

Jeongguk nods and doesn't say anything as he was so sleepy now that he was cosily hugging his hyung, taking in his sweet, sweet smell really hypnotised him. He gets up and makes his way to the room, stumbling on his feet a little in between, making Hoseok laugh at his cuteness.

Hoseok too, leaves soon and washes up and then sleeps with Jeongguk cuddling him like a teddy.