♥︎♡24♡♥︎

--my senses have been filled by you

my mind has been filled by you

yet you

oh you, my darling

you may have filled my head

and not know that you have

but i have claimed you

and you don't know that yet--

Nice smooth legs.

Click

Flushed cheeks.

Click

The way the small light eliminated her frame.

Click

The way her chest rose up and down, as she was peacefully asleep.

Click

She was a photography student, after all.

Click

Click

Click

And while the sound of music continued in the background, all she could hear was the sound of her heart beating in her ribcage.

All she could feel was the wet spot on her panties.

All she could smell was the cherry blossom scent.

All she could touch was the camera in her hands.

And all she could see was an angel laying in front of her.

An angel so beautiful, that it would be a shame not to capture it.

Because only fools would let this opportunity pass.

Only fools wouldn't give in to their fantasies.

And she was no fool.

Click

Click

Click

---

---

---

She looked at her phone screen.

Two- thirty-five at night.

While the world was asleep, the house in which she was was filled with life.

While there were fewer people than one, there was still a good amount of intoxicated and high people on the dance floor, jumping and grinding the night away.

Or should she say early morning?

It didn't really matter.

All that mattered was Lisa, who apparently was still asleep in one of the rooms.

She chuckled to herself.

Quite rude of her friend just to leave her here, while she had been drunk off her ass and passed out in a stranger's bed.

Maybe she should just go upstairs and carry her to the car before bringing her to Roseanne's room.

She was sure that the girl was home already.

She got up and pushed herself through the crowd, rolling her eyes as a random guy tried to grope her.

Guys.

Men.

She hated them.

Disgusting creatures honestly.

She didn't want anyone touching her if it weren't for Lisa's hands or lips.

If it weren't for Lisa.

Lisa.

Lisa.

Her girl.

She pushed open the door and chuckled as she saw her asleep on the bed, snoring softly, her hair sprawled around her.

She was beautiful.

So beautiful and gorgeous.

And she knew that the girl would be her soon.

Finally.

Just a little more patience.

She picked up the sleeping girl and lead her downstairs before going out of the house and into her car before she drove off

Now that the roads were pretty clear, it was easy to speed on the highways, even though it wasn't really needed.

It was only a ten-minute drive back to the dorms, but she didn't care.

It felt good.

It felt good to drive at night with the love of her life in the seat next to her, even though she was asleep.

And knowing that she was a deep sleeper, she didn't even bother trying to wake Lisa up when they arrived.

She easily lifted up the girl out of her car before carrying her upstairs, the smell of cherry blossoms and alcohol filling her nostrils.

Oh, how good it smelled.

And oh, how wet she was.

Arriving at Roseanne's room, she quietly knocked on the door, patiently waiting for the door to open. She knew that Lisa had a spare key with her, but she wanted to knock first, not sure if her girlfriend was still awake.

A  good fifteen seconds later the door opened, and tired eyes eyed her from behind the door, before it got opened wider.

"Ah... Jennie, you're bringing Lis home. How was the party?"

Jennie smiled slightly and walked inside the room before carefully placing Lisa down on the bed before slightly stretching her back and looked at Roseanne with a small smile.

"It was pretty fun, but I think Lisa drank a lot. I had to drag her out of the party and she passed out on our way back here."

Roseanne chuckled softly before rubbing her eyes, slight bags visible under her eyes, "when she drinks she goes all in yeah. I bet she doesn't remember half of the night when she wakes up tomorrow."

Jennie chuckled softly end nodded before starting to move towards the door, "well, I hope that she still had fun. And I'm sorry about your... Cousin? Uncle? Lisa told me that something had happened."

Roseanne sighed and sat down before running a hand through her hair, "he's... He's doing better. Still a bit critical but the worst has passed."

Jennie nodded slightly and sighed, "I hope that he will be able to recover soon... Goodnight Roseanne."

The girl nodded, "night Jennie. And thank you."

She closed the door behind her before making her way back to her place, the ride silent as all she could think of was the way that Lisa's body felt un her arms, and the smell she left lingering in her car was heavenly.

Oh, how lucky she was.

Lisa would be hers.

And hers only.

--and who not knows 

will fear not

and who not remembers

will worry not

but who not knows who

will find no peace--