♥︎♡18♡♥︎

--a muse can be anything

and in this case

you are mine--

Jennie walked through the isles of the store, eyeing all the different art supplies. 

It wasn't as if she didn't have any, because to be fair, she had quite a decent amount. It was just that she felt as if the new picture she shot of Lisa were worthy of new and different art supplies. 

Since these pictures were actually with Lisa looking at them, and not distant sneaky pictures, they were of way better quality. And to be fair, it excited her a lot.

She picked up a box of Copic markers, someone's washi tapes, and some sticky tape. She also picked up some new stickers and other items, which she thought would go fit with her notebook.

After paying at the cash register, she ended up going back to her dorm. Halfway, however, she decided on buying an iced matcha coffee and stopped at a random café.

"My favorite coffee flavor still has to be the Java chip babe. I just love to taste the pieces of chocolate while drinking it. Gives a nine chew to it you know."

Jennie smiled and glanced at the girl that was sitting in the passenger seat, "Mhh, really? Isn't the chocolate kind of really cold though? And hard to chew?"

Lisa chuckled slightly and shrugged, "it is cold. But it sort of melts in your mouth you know. I really enjoy it. You should try it too baby."

The older girl pursed her lips together and looked skeptical at her girlfriend. But once she saw the pout of the dancer, she sighed and nodded, "fine... I'll try it baby."

"Yes!" Lisa squealed and did a fist bump in the air, "let's do this!"

Once they ordered two large of the same drink, Lisa leaned in to peck her lips, "you're going to love it. I'm sure you will."

After they got their orders, Jennie wrapped her lips around the drink and tasted it, while Lisa was watching her with expecting eyes. She smacked her lips a few times before humming and nodding "indeed pretty good. I might order this more often."

"So what do you want to order?" the guy in front of her asked, "do you still want the matcha drink?"

She shook her head and smiled sweetly at him, "i'd like to change it to the java chip. Time for a change isn't bad either eh?"

Once she got the drink in her hand she walked back to her car and sipped on it.

She'd have to ask Lisa her favorite type of iced drinks one of these days. She figured it was java chip, or a pashionfruit shake, but she hadn't been able to figure out which one was her ultimate favorite yet.

--i hope you taste as sweet as my drink does--

♡♥︎♡♥︎♡♥︎♡♥︎♡♥︎♡♥︎♡♥︎♡♥︎♡♥︎♡♥︎♡♥︎♡

we are getting so much bp content fml