♡♥︎23♥︎♡

--your scent is the way that i wish my every breathe would smell like
i  can't wait to be able to nuzzle my face in your neck and breath you in--

She slipped on the short black dress and eyed herself in the mirror just so she could see how nicely the material clung to her frame. Her ass was accentuated while her breasts were nicely hugged. She pulled the dress a bit more down at the front which exposed her cleavage just the way she liked it.

Her face was made up with dark purple lipstick and fake lashes. Her highlight was done nicely, knowing it would make her seem more lively underneath the flashing lights of the club lights.

Her hair was simply straightened with a Chanel lint functioning as a hair band. Her silver hoop earrings finished off the look she was going for, and she was satisfied by how hot she looked.

After grabbing her car keys and purse she exited her place and got in her car that was downstairs. 

The drive to Lisa's place wasn't too long, and before she could even call, she saw the girl walk up to the car, a big smile on her face.

Fuck.

She looked so beautiful.

So ethereal. 

My girl.

My Lisa.

Mine.

She gripped her thigh with her nails and calmed herself down as the girl opened her door and got inside, the smell of cherry blossom hitting her nostrils almost instantly.

"You smell good," Jennie smiled and looked at the girl, "what shampoo do you use? Or perfume? I was thinking of trying out new scents..."

Cherry blossom by the brand Organist, and the coco mademoiselle perfume by Chanel. 

She knew.

But she liked to seem curious about the girl. Curious just in the right ways.

"Thank you,--" the younger girl blushed and fixed her seatbelt, "--I use this Cherry blossom shampoo by this brand... Uh.. Something with Organic? Organism? No wait..."

She chuckled and furrowed her eyebrows slightly as she tried to think of the brand's name.

"I forgot, but I'll send you a picture tomorrow... And perfume is Coco mademoiselle. By Chanel? I thought you would know since you like Chanel a lot..."

Jennie chuckled and glanced at her while she was driving, "I guess it smells different on you... Not sure. Anyway, I'm so excited about this party... I can't wait to let go a bit and get all relaxed you know."

Lisa nodded and leaned back, "exactly... Still a bit sad that Rosie had to visit her family for an emergency, but you're fun too. I honestly like hanging with you."

Jennie nodded and sped up a bit, "I hope that everything is okay with her family. Nothing too bad has happened right?"

"Kind of,--" Lisa shook her head and sighed softly, "--I mean... He is doing okay now. Just some crazy person jumped him yesterday night and stabbed him in his side with a pair of scissors. I mean what the fuck Jen, why would anyone just stab a random innocent man?"

Jennie's brows were furrowed and she shook her head, narrowing her eyes, "I'm so sorry to hear that... Who the fuck would do something like that though. That's just messed up..."

She bit her lip as Lisa nodded and looked outside, her eyes quickly glancing at the girl's exposed thigh.

She couldn't wait to see more of her later.

To see all of her...

Finally, it would happen.

--your milky white thighs
remind me of the taste of fresh milk
and my oh my
do i like the taste of that--