♥︎♡19♡♥︎

--if i could eat you

i'd have you for every meal of the day--

Dinner.

Why did her school make them eat dinner with their partners?

They could have easily chosen lunch or even breakfast, but dinner it was. There had to be proof that it was dark outside while they were eating and taking pictures of one another.

Roseanne wasn't that fond of the idea but throughout the past week she had hun around Jennie a lot and she didn't seem too bad of a person if she had to be honest. So she trusted Jennie enough to go out with her girlfriend. 

Jennie wore a simple pair of white jeans and a blue channel cropped top, her hair tied up into a bun with a blue lint tied into a bow. As for footwear, she had some simple blue ballerina flats. 

Her lips curled up in a friendly smile when she saw Lisa in the doorframe of her door. She was dressed in a casual teal flowy dress, and her hair was down.

"You look good!" Lisa praised the girl, making Jennie blush and she shyly smiled, "ah... thank you. You look cute too Lisa. Let's go?" 

Lisa nodded and stepped outside of her dormroom.

"Camera?"

"Check."

"Extra batteries?"

Lisa laughed, "I know what to carry with me ma'am. Yes I do have an extra battery. And you?"

Jennie hummed and held up her white tote bag, "yep. Got everything with me in this cute bag."

"Oh my god where did you get that? It's so cute indeed!"

She took the bag from Jennie and inspected it as they walked down the path that led towards the parking lot.

"I got it when I visited greece last year. It was in this cute little shop. The owners were so nice too."

The younger girl sighed dreamily, "it sounds amazing to go to so many places... I've never even been to my mother's home country. Thailand. The furthest I've been is Busan."

"Ah... I'm sorry Lisa. I'm sure you'll be able to travel in the future. Don't worry." I'll make sure of that.

Lisa nodded and they got inside of Jennie's car, "where are we going?"

Jennie smiled, "well I really like Mexican food so I thought of a Mexican place? Not too far away from here."

The girl's eyes wide and she nodded rapidly, "oh my god yes! Mexican food is so good. Do they have chilli? I want chilli oh my god."

Jennie grinned and pulled out of the parking lot and nodded, "yeah, I read that they have it."

"Awesome! Let's do it! We can eat and do school work during the same time. I think I'm starting to like this project more than I thought."

The older girl hummed and drove towards the restaurant, "yeah same. At first I was a bit reluctant for it but it turned out to be better than expected." Because I got paired with you.

"At first I thought I was going to end up with a shitty person who sucks but you're genuinely fun."

Jennie grinned cheekily, "well thank you." I made this persona just for you baby.

"Now. I'm ready for good food and taking cute pictures."

--i'm glad that you like who i am--

♥︎♡♥︎♡♥︎♡♥︎♡♥︎♡♥︎♡♥︎♡♥︎♡♥︎♡♥︎♡♥︎♡♥︎♡

im backkkk