♥︎♡27♡♥︎

~when you have no one

i am there for you

i will be there for you

always

so you won't need 

anyone else

because you are

my everything

and i

oh i baby

i'll be your only one~

"Are you okay?"

Lisa sniffled and ran her hand through her hair out of frustration, "god... No, I'm not. I have no place to go now. Roseanne kicked me out as this was her room and... Oh god, what about the dance team? How should I face them? God, I am so fucked... I can't continue with dancing but all the classes and our friends I--"

She pulled her knees to her chest and tears trickled down her rosy cheeks. A whimper escaped her throat as she stared ahead of her. 

Jennie bit her lip as she eyed the girl's side profile. God, she looked so hot like this... her cheeks all flushed and wet from her tears... 

It was obvious that Lisa would grasp onto anything she'd offer right now, but she had to approach this carefully.

The bed dipped down next to the younger girl, making her look to the side at Jennie's soft yet sorry smile, "Jennie I fucked up so badly... Yet I don't remember anything..."

"It might not be such a good comparison but... when I was younger I remembered that mother had this favorite plate. She loved it so much that we were never allowed to touch it. Hell, she never even ate out of it... I remember that it was a Saturday night.. I had a really nice dream, yet the following day it was a tragic day for my mother. Her plate was broken and smashed to pieces.

After checking the camera footage, It showed that I did it. In my dream. I might not have known that I did it, but I did it. And I still hurt my mom by breaking that plate. She didn't hold it against me... Not that we've talked in the past years. But that's beside the point. The point is... I think you get the point. We've all done stupid things without really remembering it or knowing that we've done it."

Lisa chuckled softly and shook her head a bit, "that wasn't comforting at all and didn't make me feel better in that way but... I appreciate the effort."

Jennie hummed and looked down at her feet, "sorry... I'm not really good at comforting people..."

"Yeah..." Lisa leaned back and moved some of her hair back before wiping her cheeks, "I've noticed..."

There was a short silence before Jennie spoke up, "I can let you crash at my room if you want that. My room is big enough for another bed."

Lisa shook her head, "thank you but... I don't want to invade your space... I don't want to become a burden to you"

Jennie nodded, "Maybe I can at least drop you off at your parent's place if it's nearby?"

"Uh... No that... Are you sure you wouldn't mind me staying with you? I promise it will only be for a few days. Or at least until I've sorted out my shit."

The older girl nodded, "Sure. Now don't worry too much okay? Let's just get packing and we can worry about the rest later..."

A sigh fell from the dancer's lips before she reluctantly picked up a bag and started to empty out her drawers.

Jennie quietly watched her before getting up and bit her lip as she stared at her new girlfriend.

Suck on this, Roseanne.

Her mind wandered to the carefully hidden boxes with all the girl's pictures and other information. She couldn't afford to have Lisa find them this early on.

Later on, in their relationship, this wouldn't even matter anymore.

Because she was Jennie Kim.

And she always got what she wanted.

~when what you want

seems to be impossible

you need to do the impossible

to make it happen

even if you have to do the impossible

in unfair ways~