♥︎♡21♡♥︎

--it hurts

but don't worry

i'll make others hurt the way i got hurt--

Soft music filled the dimmed room in which Jennie laid, her eyes focused on the laptop screen in front of her. After a pretty long and boring school week with little interactions between her and Lisa irked her a lot. It was as if it had sprinkled salt on the open wound of her heart, knowing that Lisa wasn't hers.

At least, not yet.

And it irked her more than before.

Luckily, tomorrow was a Saturday, and Lisa had vowed to come over so they could put the first month together, both girls not wanting to do the entire three months at once.

It would simply be too much work and too tiring, and when Lisa had suggested that they'd split it up in months, she had instantly agreed.

Why wouldn't she? 

It meant more time to spend with her Lisa.

And she'd do anything for that.

More time with Lisa.

More of Lisa.

Lisa.

She sighed and opened up her Instagram account before she slowly scrolled through it. She was following a lot of the people on there from her school, and she herself had a decent amount of followers. She knew that it was because she was this kind of mysterious rich girl, but she didn't mind, she didn't care for any of them anyways.

She just cared about Lisa. 

And seeing her appear on others their stories or Instagram posts was always a delight for her.

After some boring scrolling, she decided to go on some people their stories, hoping to see a glimpse of her favorite girl.

Just as she was about to click away onto a next one, the text caught her attention.

--Party At Jeffs Place. Friday next week. 8PM walk in. IT'S GOING TO BE LIT--

Jennie screenshotted it before exciting the story and went onto her phone before going into her calendar and jotted it down.

Next week Friday...

A small smirk formed on her lips.

She has enough time to create a plan.

A damn good plan.

Lisa will be hers.

--oh my darling

i didn't know an opportunity would stop by this fast

i guess that even

the universe feels

that you and i

we are meant to be--