▪☆♡5♡☆▪

--you inspire me in too many ways. i don't think that's healthy for me. but you have brought life back into my soul. so i want to say thank you for that--

Jennie sat down at the booth with her praline milkshake. It was one of her favorites so she almost always got it.

She wore a pair of black leggings and a blue Chanel shirt, tied at the side so it revealed a bit of her slim waist. Her hair was flowing down her back like water cascading down a waterfall. She enjoyed her hair like this a lot. Loose and a bit messy yet completely stylish.

She glanced at the watch around her wrist and a small smile found a way to her lips.

It was five minutes before seven.

The campus dance crew, that Lisa is a part of, was going to arrive any minute.

She felt nerves build up inside of her. Her stomach was feeling funny and she couldn't help but feel jittery. 

To seem less weird she propped up her phone and pulled out her airpods pro, making sure to leave outside hearing on. She wanted to make sure she didn't miss the group of young adults walking in.

She went onto her netflix account and started to watch Next in Fashion. One of her favorite shows. In the back of her mind she had already started to work out an entire clothing collection. She was in no means a fashion designer but that didn't mean that she didn't know things about fashion.

Plus, since she was supposed to take over her fathers company she would have the ability to decide to do anything that she wanted. The company had grown drastically in the past five years, and had multiple different branches such as perfume, skin care products, animal toys, house interior products, and many more branches. So her starting with a fashion branch wouldn't be too odd.  

She slight perked up when she heard the chatter of a group entering the coffee shop.

They were there.

She was there.

Her Lisa was there and she would see her again. She couldn't wait to catch a glimpse of the beautiful latter.

A smile grazed her lips but she kept her eyes focused on the screen on front of her. She wanted them to think that she didn't know they were there and that she gave zero fucks about them.

Today she decided to go order her food with her second milkshake, so she had a reason to walk past the group.

After a few minutes she glimpsed to her right and saw Lisa clinging onto Chaeyoung. The girls were practically on each others lap as they were snuggled together.

She tried not to focus on that but on how hot Lisa looked.

The girl wore tight black shorts, exposing her toned legs, and had a white tank top covering her black sports bra. Her toned stomach was on full display and Jennie practically felt herself drool at the sight.

She nibbled on her bottom lip and released a slightly sigh.

Lisa should be sitting on her lap. Not almost Chaeyoung's lap. That bitch.

She'd make sure Lisa would sit on her lap one day.

--i want to wrap my arms around you as you warm my lap. i want to be the one that gets to lean my head against your back, listening to your breathing and your heartbeat. but sadly i am just the eyes that get to witness someone else doing what i was supposed to do--

☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆

Hope that everyone is safe 💕