▪☆♡3♡☆▪

--staring at you makes my heart beat slower. time stops. but at the same time i blink once and time is over again. i don't understand it. i don't understand you. but that's the beauty of it. that's the beauty of you--

The two hour lecture came to an end and the two pages were completely filled.

Just not with notes that the teacher had given them.

They were filled with sketches, doodles and random short poems.

In the first sketch one she was holding Lisa her hand. The girl had her hair up in a ponytail like she had now, and wore a pair of shorts and a simple shirt. Jennie was wearing her current outfit.

She had sketched some trees around them as if they were walking through the forest. That would be a dream for the girl.

"I really like this Jennie. Thank you so much for bringing me here!" Lisa grinned widely and pecked the girls cheek. She smiled brightly and looked around before spotting a fallen down tree along side of the path.

"Can you take some pictures of me?" Jennie asked her girlfriend and she nodded and a smile grazed her lips as she reached for the dangling item around her neck. 

Jennie quickly moved over to sit on the edge and stared off into the distance. She tried not to focus too much on the pictures that were getting taken of her.

Click

"Yes yes! Tilt your head a bit."

Click

"Beautiful! Good! Good!'

Jennie couldn't help it anymore and her gummy smile spread across her face. She reached up to cover it and felt the heat rise to her cheeks. Lisa was so cute when talking to her in English.

Click

"Ah no man don't hide! Your smile is so beautiful"

Click

The older girl grinned and removed her hand from in front of her face.

Click

She was so happy with Lisa. 

"Oh yes! Gorgeous!"

Click

She loved Lisa so much.

"How did they turn out baby?" Jennie smiled as she got up and made her way back to Lisa. The girl showed her the shots and wiggled her eyebrow proudly. 

"They turned out gorgeous. I did a good job. But you made them even better because you are in them."

"Awe baby you are the sweetest!" Jennie cooed and wrapped her arms around her girlfriend.

She buried her face in the brown girls hair and smiled as she smelled the cherry blossom shampoo the girl wore. The smell made her feel fuzzy and she enjoyed it thoroughly. 

"Please don't ever buy a new shampoo and conditioner baby..." Jennie murmured and Lisa let out a laugh. 

"Alright baby. I won't. You love my hair that much... It's so cute."

Jennie felt her heart flutter and kissed her cheek.

Oh how she wished this was real.

She sighed and closed her notebook, stuffed it into her bag and slowly made her way down the steps.

Most students had already left and she was one of the few that were still in the room. Out in the hall she decided to go to the vending machine close to the entrance of the building so she could retrieve a pack of green skittles.

Those were Lisa her favorite. 

She knew.

--i wish i was your favorite. but you don't even know that i breath because of you--

//////////////////////////////////////////

Hope you guys like it💕 next chapter will be a bit on the 'longer' side hahaha